SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

While that 33r looks tits driving as a daily to work I'd give it a week before you get teh po po problems. f*kn wish I could slam mine that hard though.. Mines sitting 100mm and still looks 4wd spec.

I agree with Cas tho series 3 lip is the sex. Wouldnt be overpaying for one though if I had 1/2 on it in good condition.

not to mention the ridiculous shenanigans to go up even the flattest driveways

GTRs aren't meant to be dumped... looks tits but no... just no... trying to put 600hp down while being hellaflush... good luck to you sir

True that sir, I'm trying to make mine look good yet practical for everyday and getting some good track times / drag times. There needs to be a balance not just on it's ass with huge rims and stretched tyres that will have ridiculous camber and wear out every 3 months.

I do really want some track rims and tyres though after ripping up my street tyres. A good investment I think, people telling me you will notice like 10 sec off lap times with good tyres almost straight away.

That dude has to be running some spacers to be flush on a gtr... what sizes do those wheels come in too be that flush?

My car is super dooper low... and I have not been pulled over nor even looked at funny by police... east side people need to harden the f**k up

the car is 4wd height currently due to vicpol and needs exhaust overhaul for that reason, which will also happen. I remember what they were like lol but the car was lowered at that point too.

No offence taken but as u well know urself Jack- all the shit that comes with that car is a massive pain in the ass. I'm in a bit of a dilemma with that as I don't want the workshop I went to to get in trouble for somethinG that is nissan's fault. So I've just emailed Jesse streeter to see if anything can be done for less than Nissan aus' price.

Nick - the mere fact that I get asked web people see it if it's 'really a series 3?' is enough reason to need to get te right part... It'd be like putting an evo 7 hood on an evo 8 and have people say is that REALLY an evo 8? Lol

Hello, just for your info, if your really hell bent on getting the correct part. i remember that it was a Justcar Insurance repair correct? i'm also with Justcar and when i had my GTR repaired Nissan also ordered the wrong parts they ordered all standard parts as per my VIN but my car has all genuine Nismo parts. which they re-ordered for me. also the intercooler had a dent in it, so i made them order another intercooler aswell.

so just cars had to re-order nismo front bar, lower lip, nismo front indicator (they got me the standard orange one) and another r34 gtr intercooler. so i don't see anything wrong with you asking your insurance to get the correct lip for you (that's why we pay so much money for comp). just make sure when you call up you have your claim number ready, also when you pick up the car you would of signed saying that your satisfied with the repairs just say you asssumed the lip was the correct one and that you had no idea that nissan would make a mistake on something so simple. good luck.

it wont reflet badly easy enough mistake.

as for the gtr yeh billy i rkn spaces possibly but not much camber so it may not be, biggest size is 18x.9.5 +12 i believe.

agree hellaflush isnt for gtrs imo but that looks amazing :wub:

Correct about size and offset of the wheels... Considering they're what I have on the car currently :P without spacers the front are almost but not quite flush... Now that the cars raised they sit fairly flush at the back and verge on poke lol. When the car was lowered the tyres were tucked under the guard a bit n it didn't look as Mexican as it borders on now.

He means they arnt 18x9.5 .. must be custom or something no way thats 18x9.5 +12 mine are 18x10 +15 and look sunk in the guards compared to that (mine would stick out 9.7mm more). Also look small as compared to that.

Umm again leigh... Mine are those exact specs... 18x9.5 because that's the same size my advans were and I wanted to reuse the tyres. Also they are +12 as ordered by work japan because that's what I told them to get me....pls check my photos again cuz they look damn sexy on my 33...

that no make a sense, cos they are that size on a 33 and do look good. :unsure:

dont try troll me smart arse lol.

no way a +12 would sit that close to the guard,

i mean they must be running spacers.

He means they arnt 18x9.5 .. must be custom or something no way thats 18x9.5 +12 mine are 18x10 +15 and look sunk in the guards compared to that (mine would stick out 9.7mm more). Also look small as compared to that.

Your wheels stick out a further 3mm... .5 inch is ~12mm which means 6mm further out o either side of the rim and the +12 would minus 3mm from your +15 making it on 3mm further out ;)

That GTR must be running spacers or little to no camber ;)