SAU Community

Cant Edit Posts

Mat,

I applaude you, that is the most well thought out and constructed retort iv'e ever read

with logic like that bad trades shouldn't happen on these boards unfortunately alot of people fall for silly priced hardware, and we have to suffer for it

please do something about this soon

Haha cheers fellas, just hope the mods get some ideas and answers out of it..

but hands down to the mods as they do a good job here on SAU, its just that this isnt one of their best decisions...:ninja:

I like the idea of having a minimum post count (or length of time on the boards) before you can edit. I will look into that, but I dont run the FS area, I can only bring it up with the guys that do.

As for the 'report post' button, the mods for the area you report the post in get notified, I know I always get notified but I'm usually too late as one of the other mods has usually beaten me to it. Either way, if you report something and nothing is done, please let me know.

C

yeah, the whole thread explains it clearly about 5 times

all i got from this thread was issues mostly in the forsale section, people paying money to be able to edit, edit function only working for first 2 hours, mods working on a situation, report edit to mods, and the 2 months this thread has been going???

just wanting to know if there is somewhere that explains, by a mod, what has happened to the edit function and what is the options being looked at? rather than 5 pages of random requests and no real answers to everyones questions and requirements for needing to use the edit function.

cheers, Matt..

HAHAHA edit button seems to be working maybe its the 2 hour rule........

Probably because there are 100's?

If its to remove a thread, or delete info, it will be ignored.

And update to the thread, you can post in the thread about it

So whats the reason (other than the two) that you are reporting it for?

I like the idea of having a minimum post count (or length of time on the boards) before you can edit. I will look into that, but I dont run the FS area, I can only bring it up with the guys that do...

Minimum "quality" post count. otherwise we'll have to shift through alotta crap just to get to the point. :laugh:

Ash you dont seem to be very helpful about all of this.

People here have made simple and reasonable requests and still they are getting nowhere.

My simple request to change the text:

Everything listed here is still for sale

to

Sold and new items listed at end of thread

and the text is actually that size...

its really starting to f**king piss me off because i am continuously getting calls about parts that sold ages ago.