SAU Community

This Wenseday Jb Hi-fi Sale

MUZT3K

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3D TV at the moment is a waste of coin, better off getting the best LED/LCD you can for the same price (if you are going to spend "XXX" on a 3D TV).

Plus i mean come on, you have a few mates around and you wanna watch a movie and suddenly you need 4-6 sets of glasses and you all look like poofters.

3D TV at the moment is a waste of coin, better off getting the best LED/LCD you can for the same price (if you are going to spend "XXX" on a 3D TV).

Plus i mean come on, you have a few mates around and you wanna watch a movie and suddenly you need 4-6 sets of glasses and you all look like poofters.

I agree that 3D tv is just a novelty at the moment which will probably be superceded next year.

But depending on your application Plasma's are still the best for watching movies.

In addition I have been told by an independant Samsung dealer that the 3d processing unit also makes the 2d viewing better.

So I think must people should just see 3D tv's as a bonus feature rather than soley buying on for that purpose :D

ZOMG Muztek, do you know James? :)

james who works there?

yer personaly i dont like the 3d's like ash said, rather buy a led or lcd...theres this samsung plasma i wouldnt mind getting 50" for $888 not full hd thou, just hd %15 ontop of that youd be looking at like $720

hey guys, just thought yous might be interested, this wenseday only, jb hi-fi are having a big sale and are open till 10pm. The Sale is from 6pm-10pm, 20% off Speakers and Receivers

15% off Computers

30% off Car Sound

20% off Cds Dvds and Games

15% off TVs

15% off Cameras

10% off Navigation

and yer..i work there and aparently for tv's, 15% off is pretty much near cost price

You work at JB HI-FI now?

I assume the Nunawading one?

Gemme a good price on Red Dead Redemption and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions for PS3, yeah!

:)

lol how thoughtful James, dw our audio guy is asian, his a cool guy n he has a 33 gtr

So that's who owns that R33 GTR I aways see parked in the underground parking...

I also see a S2000 on occasions as well.

You can pull that off without the glasses :)

hey james what store you working at? working there full time now?

yer what jamie said, nuna one man, not full time part time but pretty much full time hours

might pop in and hassle you for prices :)

thats cool, i work in the storeroom so probs wont see me unless you get a tv and i bring it to your car :P

I honestly hate the audio guys in JB, I think its the fact that they work on commission, if your not buying a entire system they don't give 2 shits what it is you need help with, and they have such a know-it-all-mentality like yea your the supposed "expert" and I would love some good advice but don't go buy this, this and this, it's perfect for you....like how the heck do you know whats perfect for me? I know every place is different but this has just been my experience, and not really happy with it. I might drop by see whats on offer and go ahead and make some purchases if I can snab a good deal....just curious anyone else get this experience from JB....i bet it's cause I look Asian.

Course your excluded James :P

There is an older guy at the frankston store that is pretty good, he didnt tell me what i needed he asked, told him the basics (usb and 3 rca pre outs) and he told me the best one for a budget mid and top end system, ended up getting a pioneer 5250sd since its just for my daily fairlane, loving the sd card feature, 16gig and so far only got about 4 gig on it.

How ever saw a young guy in there a couple of months earlier when i was looking for an amp, a mate has the same one and it works well and is cheap (was for the fairlane) but the f**ker tried to tell me that on that 4 channel amp you cant bridge 2 channels to run a sub :) i ended up going to jaycar and bought a response 4x100wrms amp, the thing pumps.

Edited by W0rp3D

just about to ask about maybe some Macbook air action, but linky above says 'excludes Apple products' - curses!

You'll never see any discounting on Apple.

Prices are set in stone, and businesses that try and sell cheaper than the set price lose the product.

Thanks Steve Jobs for that :P