SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

Hey status did the internal gate hold boost well? Or better just going external

Did you see the dynosheet he posted up a few posts ago? Direct comparison between internal and external, MASSIVE difference to topend.

Geeze the internal wastegate must have some serious issues that falls over so early and so sharply!

I am excited. Just got an email that there is some billet goodness back in my office waiting for me. Supppose I have to come back to Melb this weekend now :) I can already feel all that extra power in my bones. Fark the 18G for present, check the 20G tune and go straight to the 73HTA and see what the deficiencies are in the current tune. Hopefully give me a good idea of differences in characteristics.

The internal gate on the t2 housings for the td06h look so much better then the t3 looks just like a stock Nissan turbo housing but bigger flapper

the t2 housings are still garbage though, im beginning to think its a combo of front and back housings...

So my rb25 went pop before even getting on the road.

Now running

Rb25/30 - Fresh stock rebuild

Tomei Poncams 256deg 9.5mm lift with Tomei gears

ID1000's

Haltech e11v2

040 intake with 044 external on surge.

T67-25g on 6boost with 44mm tial gate

3" turbo to cannon no cats no mufflers

crack 350rwkw on bp98 ????? thoughts?

So my rb25 went pop before even getting on the road.

Now running

Rb25/30 - Fresh stock rebuild

Tomei Poncams 256deg 9.5mm lift with Tomei gears

ID1000's

Haltech e11v2

040 intake with 044 external on surge.

T67-25g on 6boost with 44mm tial gate

3" turbo to cannon no cats no mufflers

crack 350rwkw on bp98 ????? thoughts?

Holy happy pants moment..

I think 350 will be the upper limit on 98 but 330 shouldnt be an issue. Remember the exhaust housing is only a baby 10cm so it will max out sooner with a bigger motor.

But the torque of what you just described will be insane... Power band extraordinaire!

Holy happy pants moment..

I think 350 will be the upper limit on 98 but 330 shouldnt be an issue. Remember the exhaust housing is only a baby 10cm so it will max out sooner with a bigger motor.

But the torque of what you just described will be insane... Power band extraordinaire!

Yeah id be happy with 330kw. Good for a street car.

Ten grand? LOL i wish, this car owes me well into the 60k mark now. 3rd motor setup. ORC twin plate with a OS cross mission gearset. Alll $$$