SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Nah mate old pic, its still a million degrease in funky town..

My mate has a blue evo. :yes: Nd a yellow one, and a white one..seems im the only one without an evo..

And a stagea...I feel so alone :/

After a bit of an epic getting it on, finally have scotty's dump fitted, boost picks up nice and early and pulls much better in the mid range.

Cheers for helping the mechanic's out too Scott!

Nick

Ps at what point should one look into, or should I say require some electronic wizardry... emanage, tuning boost control... that sort of thing?

Edited by NickM91

Not sure what u are getting at Jetwreck. As in new turbo? Hi flow etc, because the latter has already been done.

Footo, yes we shall, ps when was your car white (avatar)... haha

Edited by NickM91

Anyone live near blacktown and want to be my plan c?

trying to grab a bargain and i'll be coming through sydney in about 10 days

so if either of my two friends can't get to it who would want to pick up some suspension for me and pay for it (its retardedly cheap at $100) and i'll give you the money when i come down plus something for your troubles

Anyone live near blacktown and want to be my plan c?

trying to grab a bargain and i'll be coming through sydney in about 10 days

so if either of my two friends can't get to it who would want to pick up some suspension for me and pay for it (its retardedly cheap at $100) and i'll give you the money when i come down plus something for your troubles

Contact me closer to the day, Tom. I'm not far from Blacktown but... (see below)

I went and got a quote today to have my passenger side mirror rust cut out/repaired, as well as repair/repaint my rear bumper where I hit it on the bollard a few weeks back, and also repaint and attach the rear wing I just bought. Booked in to be dropped off in just over 10 days.