SAU Community

Non-Gtr's With Gtr Badges

these nismo titan / frontiers from the US are choice. iirc i think they are navaras in oz.

nismonissantitanconcept.jpg

I actually like this set-up. It is not photoshoped, is it?

If I knew abit early about this, I would have got the Navara instead of Dualis. :(

Edited by Victor.T

nothing is worse than seeing gts or gtst wankers reppin GTR badge.....kit add ons are ok

there is a black 33gtst gettin round hallam area with not only a GTR badge but Ferrari emblems on front quarters as well....

doesn't seem to only be nissans following this trend either

commo.jpg

Lol....this photo made my day. :D

ML73ZR

If you know the advan racing r33, from what I read before it's just a gts4 with full gtr bodywork and what not. It has a sunroof, no gtr's I've ever seen have come a sun roof.

When put up for sale it's advertised as a gtr, it doesn't matter if it has gtr everything it still isn't a gtr. Doing this is just as bad in my opinion

agreed it isnt right, why make it something its not.

Had a R33 4 door GTS-4 non turbo auto show up at a job the other day with even the four stud hub set up running a GTR badge on both front quarter panels...just about the stock GT badge AND a GTR badge on the bonnet in the same location as the 'S' badge on R32's.

Felt like slapping a bitch.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I get accused of having a GTR badge on a GTST all the time...simply because my GTR has had the wing removed....shits me that that these badge fakers ruined it for us all lol

I think it looks silly2 put gtr badges on cars which arent because the people who dont know what a GTR is wont take notice of it and the people that do know what a gtr is will be able 2 tell the difference and just laugh at u.

This actually reminded me of seeing a Honda Civic with a bunch of racing stickers on his driver side door and he had a GT-R badge next to all of them as well. LOLOL!

iwanta34gtr... thats so true... iv had my parents come home a few times n saw OH i saw a Gtr... but it looked so sht! didnt have the gaurds pumped or any thing and you tell em its not a gtr n ther like nar nar it was i saw the badge..so you just know that its some idiot with a gtr badge on the back

I get accused of having a GTR badge on a GTST all the time...simply because my GTR has had the wing removed....shits me that that these badge fakers ruined it for us all lol

The people who accuse you for the badge are obviously tools themselves and dont know shit about the GTR look. I personally CANNOT stand gts-t with GTR badges on them i want to spit on them. They make me sick and ruin the the GTR name . Who ever is reading this and has a GTR badge on a gts you my freind a a F**KN wanna be LOSER.

On the other hand when i see GTR badges on civics , pulsars , holdens anything other then a skyline it actually makes me feel good because they know it obviously is not a gtr and are wishing. But the GTS-T guys are just so sad because they try to immitate the GTR look and to the people who dont know shit about skylines they probably think its a GTR which is whats ruining the GTR unique look. All i can say is i hope you guys get eggs thrown at your cars.. Fair enough if you want to get a wing or something but BADGE wtf keep dreaming you faggots! everytime i see you you will hear me yelling as you drive past FAKE ASS WANNABEE!

The people who accuse you for the badge are obviously tools themselves and dont know shit about the GTR look. I personally CANNOT stand gts-t with GTR badges on them i want to spit on them. They make me sick and ruin the the GTR name . Who ever is reading this and has a GTR badge on a gts you my freind a a F**KN wanna be LOSER.

On the other hand when i see GTR badges on civics , pulsars , holdens anything other then a skyline it actually makes me feel good because they know it obviously is not a gtr and are wishing. But the GTS-T guys are just so sad because they try to immitate the GTR look and to the people who dont know shit about skylines they probably think its a GTR which is whats ruining the GTR unique look. All i can say is i hope you guys get eggs thrown at your cars.. Fair enough if you want to get a wing or something but BADGE wtf keep dreaming you faggots! everytime i see you you will hear me yelling as you drive past FAKE ASS WANNABEE!

Whats the difference?

Whats the difference?

the difference is when you put a GTR badge on something that is TTOTALLY NOT a nissan or skyline , Obviosly EVEN the people who dont know what a GTR is KNOW its a fake badge. But when people try to put a GTR badge on a bodykitted GTS-T it means they are trying so hard to fool people that its a GTR . Which means they are wanna bees. The people with GTR on a holden are just taking the piss out of themselves which is kind of funny. Just like seeing a ferrari badge on a datsun

This has been going on for ever 20 years ago when I was driving falcons it was exactly the same with GT's especially phase 3 f*kin wankers will always be in the car scene.

I get asked, or when driving by and ppl say:

"Is this a GTR?"

Cause I don't have the stock spoiler either.

sleep.gif

I don't think it's cool to put GT-R badges on GTS-T's, however I just recently bought an r33 with a GTR wing already fitted.

I always was against a GTS-T having any kind of "sacred" GT-R parts, but I have to say I like my car better with that wing, it suits the car well and isn't over the top. And I can't be screwed going out specifically to find blanking plates for the sides of the wing to replace the sides now that say GT-R but are body coloured and hardly stand out.

I've already had about 4 people ask me if it's a GTR or "the twin turbo one" and each time I've said "nope it's just a gts-t".

I'm not trying to fool anyone, and wouldn't have fitted the wing myself, but I think it looks good, I'm glad it's on there and don't care about whether people think I'm being a try hard with this car, I'm just enjoying driving the thing...

my point was that there are more gt's around now than when they were originally produced and they are made to look like something their not.....

not everyrone can afford the GTHO's so they try to buy a GT, but if you look at the market there are so many for sale...they cant all be real GT's

Production of the XY Falcon range totalled 118,666 vehicles. 1,557 XY Falcon GTs and 300 XY GT-HOs were built....but if you have ever been to a ford show or something there are hundreds of gt's...

your reply made me think. If i boought a GTS4 and turned it into a replica GTR as well as all the mechanical parts, body parts. what would you think if i put a GTR badge on it

problem with this is you could have bought a GTR by the time your done. whereas the GT falcons on the other hand. cannot be bought for the money of slapping a V8 and some stripes on your old falcon.