SAU Community

Winton - Saturday 9Th April 2011

emts

Yeah it's Dion but no yellow 34 anymore got a new white gtt now old car got written off I'll tell u all about it on Saturday but I've got a bad memory so if u spot me first give us a yell I'll be with my brother he has a black 33

Ok.

I'll be with a crew with a white 33 and white 32. Both with black wheels.

I'm in a bright green FG XR6T ute. Can't miss it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shit, were starting a trend ay. lol

Seems like there will be alot of skylines there. Should be good! Ash youll be missing out!

Ok.

I'm in a bright green FG XR6T ute. Can't miss it.

Np see u there

Hope my engine doesn't break without a oilcooler :rolleyes:

Probably a good idea to only do a few hard laps at a time lol

Wallan BP is that on the Hume or do I need to turn off somewhere? cant remember but its up a hill isnt it?

Hope my engine doesn't break without a oilcooler :rolleyes:

Probably a good idea to only do a few hard laps at a time lol

Wallan BP is that on the Hume or do I need to turn off somewhere? cant remember but its up a hill isnt it?

Hume

Would love to come up today.... but car is in panel beaters....bugger.

It seems it will be a good day - might get a bit warm for those GTR's.

Times are up http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?09/04/2011.WIN.S28.Y

I had a bit of a disappointing day with some annoying issues. The good news is I'm ditching the super shitty turbo setup that came with the car and replacing it with something more to my liking :devil:

Good to see everyone enjoying the day. Only 5 groups with fast rotation so there was plenty of track time!

Disappointing day for some but I enjoyed the day being pit crew, spectator and parts runner :)

Good to see Mat and Johnny out there thrashing the rock solid 32. Tim and Campbell sure gave it a good go until issues crept up...

I assume you got back ok Matt. were you gassed by the time you got back?

Josh, that's a good time mate. Better tyres will reward you more next time haha.

Being there today kicked the motivation up a notch for my car...

Great turn out from SAU, weather was almost spot on. Few guys overheating throughout the day. I think there are a few oil coolers on order thumbsup.gif

The femno/jonny car running out of rear pads and the guy the generally brings 5 sets of pads with him to the track goes into town and saves the day...heaheah

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu82/ssxricho/WRX%20Winton%20April%202011/

image009.jpg

image003.jpg

image014.jpg

image030.jpg

image031.jpg

Disappointing day for some but I enjoyed the day being pit crew, spectator and parts runner :)

Good to see Mat and Johnny out there thrashing the rock solid 32. Tim and Campbell sure gave it a good go until issues crept up...

I assume you got back ok Matt. were you gassed by the time you got back?

Josh, that's a good time mate. Better tyres will reward you more next time haha.

Being there today kicked the motivation up a notch for my car...

Yeah I got back ok, took a bit longer to get home >_< I'm looking forward to getting new turbo setup on, this 200rwkw crap just isn't doing it for me :laugh:

John - what sort of water temps were you seeing on the track with your ASI radiator? Love the welding on that thing, looks like a decent radiator for the money.

I don't understand why Mat didn't just put decent pads on the rear to begin with!? saves the trouble of changing them when they get cooked. Bendix Ultimates are rubbish pads for the track.

Generally 96max'ish. At the moment I havent got MoCool in the system and one of the rad hoses is the wrong size and a little kinked. I also ordered

a 15 row oil cooler not a 19 or 25, so its a little small. I hit 104 after 4 hot laps yesterday.