SAU Community

Where Did You Get Your Stagea From ?

bangahh

Where did you buy your Stagea from ?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol i gave it to Phil big time. on several occasions. if i went there again i think i might have made him cry, but his mum was there (no kidding) and im not that mean haha

Ben is a legend IMO

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had same thing, but I had Chris from NSPM, asked for a test drive did the paperwork and he said " do you know the area" said yes, and then he asked for my mob number so if i took longer then half hour he could check things ok.

service is awsome, just had my car serviced there. ben called me over issues they had found and was all done in under an hour. I tryed one or two on parra road, they asked for ' security deposit' before test drive and also hey had to ride along, and i dont like giving a car a boot with them in there..

again if in sydney you gotta check out Northshore Prestige as they are by far the best in my opinion.. also loved the evo's.. wasnt intrested in them but test drove one anyway lol

Guys and girls, you CANNOT defamate ANY business here on SAU, regardless of who it is and what they've done - it's in the rules you signed up to these forums under:

Defamatory remarks made towards businesses or individuals will not be tolerated on this website - We understand that if you have had a bad experience with a business you want to warn other people of said experience. Unfortunately, the same publicly expressed opinion could be viewed as libelous and/or constitute an attempt to deter business from any individual or business. Australian law holds the site owner partly responsible for any defamatory remarks posted on said website, and that is unacceptable. Informing people via PM's is tolerated as it is not a public message. With this said, feel free to post any information about a business or individual that you have had good dealings with.

But i didnt defame.

id rather not have this out in public. i checked my post and it WAS factual, and contained the truth. i dont remember mentioning the company name in that post either lol

Guys and girls, you CANNOT defamate ANY business here on SAU, regardless of who it is and what they've done - it's in the rules you signed up to these forums under:

sorry my bad

Seems that while the word "defamatory" is used in that statement put up to warn us we are to read as "no negative statements"?

Generally only a false statement could consitute defamation. So unless we post false statements, negative statements are not defamation. Maybe the conditions need to be reworded?

That said the owners of this site can't check every statement for accuracy and may be held accountable for our posts.

I wonder if the same could be said of missleading positive statements posted on the site?:starwars:

Edited by Old Gregg

The RSFour came via Prestige Motor Sports in WA.It was sourced in Japan. Complied by Iamshe on the GC. Only prob was one worn tie rod end.So very happy with value and work ability.

All the problems since have been while doing mods. Had it years now.

Bought the 25G from a guy I stopped on the mountain to have a chat. He said he was selling it soon so I said I will take it when available. Perfect for my P plater.

Both are S1s, so any spare bars and panels I pick up will do both. And slowly upgrading the RS4 so all the bits go towards turboing the 25G to be an RS25GT. And it is RWD, Auto.

Go see the Russian Sergy at Version 1 imports. Hale St - Botany.

Bought 2 cars from him. His cars are really clean, compared to many of the Sydney dealers I've seen.

Just Jap at Kirrawee have some OK ones and they also have a 300KW staff car M35.

Base model 01-02 M35's with sub 80K kms can be had for 15-17K.

Go see the Russian Sergy at Version 1 imports. Hale St - Botany.

Bought 2 cars from him. His cars are really clean, compared to many of the Sydney dealers I've seen.

Just Jap at Kirrawee have some OK ones and they also have a 300KW staff car M35.

Base model 01-02 M35's with sub 80K kms can be had for 15-17K.

cough!!

lol!!!!

Might have to go out and check it out!

Edited by Jetwreck

cough!!

lol!!!!

Might have to go out and check it out!

Whats so funny about? The point was- atleast they have additional services if he were to buy there, and that they have service and have access to parts for the cars they sell.

The sarcasm is quite narrow minded.

Whats so funny about? The point was- at least they have additional services if he were to buy there, and that they have service and have access to parts for the cars they sell.

The sarcasm is quite narrow minded.

Agreed the Just Jap cars are OK but far off the quality I have seen around!... Yes they do offer a good service deal and probably offer a higher level of knowledge that the other 95% of workshops in Sydney on M35's!...IMO you are still better off doing your own basic services but each to there own! The parts access is not that great btw!...I have a bigger list of spare parts in my garage!

And here's a broad minded pointer on the statement I highlighted! There "statement" of having a 300AWKW M35 Stagea is laughable. Unless they have done some major work on it since the last time I saw it. Has it got a suction pipe? if no this mean's no 300AWKW's on BP98.....Does he have a GT30/71r or bigger? If no it means no 300AWKW's even on E85 without the suction pipe....If they have got the SP and Turbo how did they get past the throttle restriction or is it just a dyno queen with no power till 5,500rpm.......what ECU it's running...and the list goes on! From memory from the last time I saw the car you speak of it has a H/F turbo, Blitz FMIC, and a Blitz exhaust....maybe a EBC cannot remember that!....that get's it to about 180AWKW's.....and maxing out the injectors!

Point taken that they do offer some aftermarket parts though!

P.S. Sarcasm intended before....personally I would never quote what a dealer has told me (especially a power figure on a car) in open forum without expecting some sort of response....pretty narrow minded of you bud! nyaanyaa.gif

Edited by Jetwreck

Thanks for your input, I have put a depsosit on a M35 - its a red one with black mags - picking it up this weekend. Im sure you can figure it out which one.

Now to sell my Skyline of 10yrs :-(

Thanks for your input, I have put a deposit on a M35 - its a red one with black mags - picking it up this weekend. Im sure you can figure it out which one.

Now to sell my Skyline of 10yrs :-(

Is it an AR-X?....just asking as I have seen one that looks like what you are describing!

Its the one with the black Work Steez alloy :-) Happy with them.

nice.....I like it! Let me know if your after some suspension....I have a set of Nismo's going cheap for sale that fit!

Edited by Jetwreck