SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Yep, pics in my build thread

http://www.skylinesa...project-gr33dd/

1st page in the first post after my little story. I dont have a link for the uas site but I'm pretty sure they are on there, I was actually there for something else but I'm kind of like a bower bird and like shiny stuff.......hahaha

Bower bird? :rofl2:

Thanks for the link mate... Ill google them and see what i can find...

he he black goodness in the engine bay........ :P

Once you go black..... you never go back!!! :w00t:

The whole aim is to have it looking as stealth as possible with a high mount turbo... My old high flow setup looked stock and it never got me in trouble with the cops, but i figured if it all looks neat and stockish (Due to it all being plain black) then they may be less inclined to harass me, plus if i put to many shiny parts on it i may attract Bower Birds AKA DAVE074 :rofl:

As soon as the cam covers and fuel rail return ill post pics (Thanks to Craved Coatings!!!)

Hahahaha >_<

Its a STEALTH build man!!!

But i just opened the cam covers that just returned from Craved and they are PUUUURFECT!!! They match the plazmaman kit exactly..... VERY happy with the powder coating :thanks:

Edited by 34GeeTeeTee

awesome news mate - wasnt sure if the plenum was a bit more matte from that pick up there lol

Ill get a pick of them as soon as i can... You'll certainly have more parts coming your way soon Chris :cheers:

Dave074 i thought you lost interest? :nyaanyaa:

Nah I'll still be reading your thread dude, although I should really update mine

Maybe I'll change my whole colour scheme to black too........Chris will be very impressed if I bring everything back for blackness haha

Hey guys, I didn't have a camera so i used my shitty phone for now -

What i gave Chris to work with -

post-47580-0-80877000-1307056243_thumb.jpg

The results -

post-47580-0-63444700-1307056337_thumb.jpg

Although hard to see in the pics, the colour matches the Plazmaman gear REALLY well -

post-47580-0-11447600-1307056422_thumb.jpgpost-47580-0-84071400-1307056590_thumb.jpgpost-47580-0-75254400-1307056698_thumb.jpg

Highly recommend Craved Coatings and will be using again for sure!!! :thanks:

Nice, hey what are going to do about your pcv valve? Block it off or plumb it into the plazmaman?

I could be wrong but I don't think there is enough fitting for all the vacuum/boost lines and the pcv?

I'll have a better look at mine tonight.

there will be a big hole under the plenum for the PCV dave, just a bit back from the opening on the covers, factory S pipe should work to link them also.

Really?? I don't think mine has it?

I'll send you a pic of the underside of my plazmaman tonight when I get home, pretty sure I only have the 4 little nipples for the vacuum lines etc and the bigger one at the rear for the aac thingy.

I could be wrong though.

My standard one was blocked at the plenum but "looked" connected so I am gonna do the same thing again just to keep it looking legalish. You mat have a small welding job as well then

Really?? I don't think mine has it?

I'll send you a pic of the underside of my plazmaman tonight when I get home, pretty sure I only have the 4 little nipples for the vacuum lines etc and the bigger one at the rear for the aac thingy.

I could be wrong though.

My standard one was blocked at the plenum but "looked" connected so I am gonna do the same thing again just to keep it looking legalish. You mat have a small welding job as well then

Hey champ, i emailed Alex @ Plazmaman and this was the reply -

There is a big ¼ port on the underside for this , but I recommend that you run it into a breather canister if you have a serious setup.

So hopefully that helps....

Yeh I think I worked it out, I'm a numpty :(

Sorry for the thread hijack GeeTeeTee

Haha all good, interesting to learn from others builds... Every bit of info helps as this is all new to me...

The 34 is on hold temporarily as the rain decided it wanted to flood the new shed so i spent the weekend digging 20m of Ag Pipe in and placing 1.5tonne of gravel around it.... Try flood it now!!!! :spank:

Has anyone fitted a Plazmaman pro series intercooler and had to change the A/C fan? I have to ditch the old setup and go with a thinner fan like a Davies Craig or something, if i can be lazy and copy someone it would be much easier than having to measure myself..... LOL

Cheers

Matt

Turns out my plazmaman dosent have the hole for the pcv, no wonder I couldn't work it out!

I'm just gonna tap in a dummy line so it looks connected I think.

Or I might just not bother, the build is taking tooooooo loooooooong