SAU Community

Handbrake's R35 Build Part 2

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manage to catch up reasonably regularly with at least 8 members with R35's on this forum. all top blokes.

Speaking of which Duncan, I am looking forward to catching up at superlap (and any other SAUer's there. as I dont know many of you please come up and say hi).

Unfortunatley yes :(

Yes unfortunately some tracks have noise restrictions, Lakeside is one of them Eric.

Went there last week with the stock exhaust on because of it.

Noise restriction and fast car.... i don't see where this is going...>_<

But Mark, I've listen to the sound of your car once at Mercury, and that just sounds like a machine gun with unlimited rounds of bullets.:worship:

Would love to listen it going through a raceway someday :thumbsup:

silly question regarding the exhaust.

the rear section that has the Tips on it, why does one side have a muffler but no the other? wouldnt htis sound different and flow different? im sure what you have done is right and im just a retard lol but just wondering.

I want to see video of driving it in to Nissan for a "pre track" inspection and saying "it's just got a motec exhaust"

Or demonstrating to Nissan that some mods CAN actually make the car go faster contrary to the line they constantly push that there is no point in modding it....

straight through section for maximum flow, valve shuts it off when I am on tracks with noise restrictions

because of the underbody tray covering the rear section (in its current form) it is a bit of a pain to just swap exhausts so this is the best option