SAU Community

Handbrake's R35 Build Part 2

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/hate rich people who owns 35s and spend more money upgrading them than my whole car is worth /hate

Hahaha looks awesome mate maybe in 10yrs time you get bored of it and sell it to me? By then it should be only worth like $20k... :D

5682037873_61e1d3272e_z.jpg

You really need to stop posting NSFW pics Mark...

I keep glancing at this thread between accounts and making noises that makes the rest of the office peer over... :D

Great work again...

WOW

coming up to time attack mainly to see your car lol

dont freak out if you see a curry dude running over to your car and jizzing all over it LOL

Awesome work Mark! It will be good to see this in action on the track.

The picture might be deceiving but is that a straight cut gear set with synchromesh?

I'll pay any money for a ringside seat to wtch this and the giant 34 go head to head.

Battle of the downunder titans fo sho. :thumbsup:

haha, thanks Noel, the Hi octane R34 and Mark Berry have plenty of tricks up their sleeve and far more development from what I hear.

I also require much more track time, especially with semislicks (we have been running slicks to date so it will be a big change for sure)

anyway, here's some more eye candy, tranny with straight cut gearset in...

5685900541_9d43312d7e_z.jpg

being smart about how we are doing this has meant that this car will not cost me as much as you would think, but thats all relative I suppose

Meh I know the gearbox alone is probably worth more than my 32 GTR :P

You really need to stop posting NSFW pics Mark...

I keep glancing at this thread between accounts and making noises that makes the rest of the office peer over... :D

Great work again...

Yea its a bit like homer simpson... "straight cut gear set.... *ugghhhhhhh* drools" lol

further stripping, glass gone, double skinned areas cut out. As the big guy says, Chop chop!

mein gott! my baby, what have you done to her? shes.... shes.... you've gutted her! lol.. epic :D