SAU Community

S A U N S W - Wakefield Trackday Number 2 For 2011

N1GTR

List Updated as of may 6th..

Once you have seen your name on the list and if you wish to have ur surname removed please PM me as i dont have the associated forms to change to forum names as I would normally do..

Sorry for any inconvenience..

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in payment and form sent... cant wait... just need my car back from the mechanic now so i can turn up in something... see ya all soon

Guys we could really do with another 5-6 entrants - tell your mates to come along, we all know how much seat time you get at these days!!!

I'm coming, just have to get a few things sorted so the car can drive again without issues. Oil change, new front bar, put new seats in. It's almost done!

No worries mate :D

i'll double enter :P

Thats what SHE said!

Oh wait.....haha, does the ute run on 4cyl on the straights?! :whistling:

Hey guys, time to mark reserves on the SAU GoProHD cameras. We have three of them for rent. Rental is $35 for the day. I will bring them to the track and help you set it up and learn how to work it.

They have a 16 gig card which is good for about 2 hrs of 720p HD video. That's about how long the battery will last too.

If you want to reserve one, pm me your details. See me and pay cash on the day.

If you want the video on the day then bring a BIG USB drive. Otherwise I will burn a set of DVD's for you and mail it back to you.

Just payed for 2 spots.

Forms have been emailed in. Now I just need to organise tyres, brakes, sway bars, a wheel alignment and I'll be set.

Edited by jazzy_j

What cars are you bringing jay?

I'm just bringing my little proton hatchback and my brother is bringing his over powered, under braked and under tyred GTiR Pulsar