SAU Community

Post Your Ideal Physique

dan_the_man

• 1 month later...

Even 90 would be a stretch unless he's 6ft+...He's got a very athletic build, and with that shape and at such low body fat, he looks big to people that don't know what they're talking about, because you can see the muscle. But being an athletic build, I'd guess he's around 85kg shredded

Use this as a reference point...Guy on the right is my mate, that's ~100kg...

Guy on the left own a gym in Tullamarine?

Amiright?

Ideal body.. Christian Bale

I think i might have a man crush on him (no homo).. The man is a uber alpha male in epic proportions that has it all with his sophistication, class and talent.

christian_bale30.jpg

christian_bale24.jpg

christian_bale5.jpg

and last but not least

[imghttp://media.photobucket.com/image/christian+bale+equilibrium+/megdays/Christian%20Bale/Equilibrium/ChristianBalepenishot.jpg[/img]

oh wait....

Edited by Barbarian

Ideal body.. Christian Bale

I think i might have a man crush on him (no homo).. The man is a uber alpha male in epic proportions that has it all with his sophistication, class and talent.

Are you sure no homo.....Of the things I have ever read on sau, this would have to be the most closet statement i have ever heard.... :nyaanyaa:

dude he gets a pass for homo statements today... did you not see the other thread!?

Christian Bale is awesome, big fan... but he is all hollywood muscles and low BF... needs some back for a more powerful look IMO... chicks dig it but I respect dudes with jacked lats/traps etc as I know the amount of heavy lifting needed to earn them

Are you sure no homo.....Of the things I have ever read on sau, this would have to be the most closet statement i have ever heard.... :nyaanyaa:

Are you feeling a'right man?

Can't a staunch heterosexual man have a high degree of respect, admiration and idolization of another man. The truth of the matter is the dude is a star and many blokes badly want to be him. If Bale approached my significant other and began hitting on her, I would excuse myself and let him have her, at least temporarily.