SAU Community

Post Your Ideal Physique

dan_the_man

lol, must be!! I can confirm he is in fact 2m tall.

awesome physique for the height - thats what you get by being in the SAS; got a family friend in the SAS and his body was transformed on a massive scale over the years of intense training.

on a personal note, my great-great-grandfather was awarded a Distinguished Conduct Medal for 'distinguished services under fire or under conditions equivalent to service in actual combat with the enemy'. He refused to carry a weapon and was therefore assigned stretcher duties. In the heat of battle he (mistakenly) picked up an injured enemy soldier, realized his mistake when the soldier protested, turned around and rushed him to the enemy camp...... a very inspiring story to my family :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

picture doesnt do much for him in that film.

but he was up round 80kgs and under 10% body fat. I wouldnt be winging with those types of numbers.

each to their own, but id wife Kunis in a second

564952_462864460397025_539193519_n.jpg

not very far off this... just not as lean haha

That's pretty decent, Id be happy with that. I think I am well on track for that at the moment. He's more ripped than built.

I'm a skinnier sort of build, so I don't think I posses the genetics to get built like some of the other pics in here unless I get on the juice...

Bullshit asshole, nobody likes the tuna round here.

Nothing can stop you from weighing 100kg if you really want to...the muscle gains will do it regardless of bone structure. However, due to bone structure, there's only so much width you can add before the muscle compounds and you just look bulky/tanked rather than big. As is the reason why short guys can look more tanked than than taller guys, despite similar strength.

• 2 weeks later...

more on Bruce

220px-The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

Bruce-Lee.jpg

apparently he really directed body building to where it is today. Was one of the first to have shakes in between meals, mind you I believe he was blending whole meats and veggies in his shakes. He was meant to have worked out for hours on end every day of the week as well. Wanted a fully functional martial arts body with the emphasis on strength, speed and agility.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't do torrents and cbf searching, so you'll have to explain it to me. From the last time I read about him he was an influential figure in a lot of ways, no doubt, but didn't see anything about a link to the field of bodybuilding...

before him bodybuilding was alot about just being big. He comes along and all of a sudden it starts swaying about being cut as well.

he also is one of the first known people to use protein shakes as a supplement (however he was using raw meat and actual blended food rather then powders), also used electro therapy i believe to help gain.