SAU Community

Sau Nationals – Vic Reprezents!

R31Nismoid

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pumped as for the weekend!

I have a little problem though... I have no idea where I booked my accomodation for the Saturday night :S Must have deleted the confirmation email (if I got one..). My bank transaction details for the payment are as follows:

GREATER SHEPPARTON CIT SHE PPARTON 74940521172

MISCELLANEOUS DEBIT

95.00 DR

Anyone able to match this up with their accomodation? Please... :(

I have a little problem though... I have no idea where I booked my accomodation for the Saturday night :S Must have deleted the confirmation email (if I got one..). My bank transaction details for the payment are as follows:

MISCELLANEOUS DEBIT

95.00 DR

heaheah, cracker!

sorry mate, no idea.

MISCELLANEOUS DEBIT

95.00 DR

I should have a spare sleeping bag and some space in my tent, pm me.

Nothing suss :kiss:

OK here is the outcome of my issue above:

I matched the cost of my reservation with the Big Valley Motor Inn on the SAU Nats website accommodation link. Called them last night to check if I had a reservation and they said I did not.

So I called the Shepparton City Council (who the SAU Nats Website books through) to check what reservation I had made. They told me that I was booked with Big Valley Motor Inn and resent me the confirmation email.

Called BVMI again to check now that I had booking reference etc, they had no record of my booking. They still had vacancy and said they will book me in and sort it out.

I guess the moral of the story is - if you booked accommodation through the Shepparton Council, double check that you have a booking with the place of accommodation :S

Edit: P.S. Sorry Longboy, looks like I don't need to tent with you anymore

OK here is the outcome of my issue above:

I matched the cost of my reservation with the Big Valley Motor Inn on the SAU Nats website accommodation link. Called them last night to check if I had a reservation and they said I did not.

So I called the Shepparton City Council (who the SAU Nats Website books through) to check what reservation I had made. They told me that I was booked with Big Valley Motor Inn and resent me the confirmation email.

Called BVMI again to check now that I had booking reference etc, they had no record of my booking. They still had vacancy and said they will book me in and sort it out.

I guess the moral of the story is - if you booked accommodation through the Shepparton Council, double check that you have a booking with the place of accommodation :S

Edit: P.S. Sorry Longboy, looks like I don't need to tent with you anymore

No worries man, I got your PM anyway. And yeh, I might take you up on that beer tomorrow night.

Seeya gorjuz :kiss: