SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

R1 = love. Get your bike licences and get a litre bike...nothing compares.

I don't ride mine too much because I shouldn't be haha will ride more once I'm off restriction, hows the power of the litre? quick as f**k no doubt.. what did you have before the r1?

Chapel dead?? Sif brah, was there at 1am and it was flooded with ppl. Skimpy girls in dresses was hot as shit

In the sense, there's usually some nice cars out but it was dead, even at 12:30 there weren't as many people out on foot as there was a month ago.

Arab bitches in a Beamer be mirin my fitment.

I'll try and get out and say hi at the BBQ spot dudes!

I don't ride mine too much because I shouldn't be haha will ride more once I'm off restriction, hows the power of the litre? quick as f**k no doubt.. what did you have before the r1?

Errr I had a Yamaha Virago 250 LOL...this is the first bike I've been on for 2-3 years. Much friendlier than I thought it would be. Haven't taken it past 7 grand yet so will let you know when I have the guts (baby steps), but so far I'm loving the effortless commute...not having to drop down a gear...the roll on from 6th @ suburban speeds is wonderful and she moves off the line in 2nd as easily as 1st.

Errr I had a Yamaha Virago 250 LOL...this is the first bike I've been on for 2-3 years. Much friendlier than I thought it would be. Haven't taken it past 7 grand yet so will let you know when I have the guts (baby steps), but so far I'm loving the effortless commute...not having to drop down a gear...the roll on from 6th @ suburban speeds is wonderful and she moves off the line in 2nd as easily as 1st.

Yeh i usually just take off in 2nd on mine

also lol @ that bike just looked it up

Yeh i usually just take off in 2nd on mine

also lol @ that bike just looked it up

Hey that little bike used to net me 4L/100km lol. I think the R1 is about 10L/100 :/

But considering it'll eat 99.9% of cars on the road, that fuel economy is decent!