SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Bluefire grill waterfront docklands

Not bad

All you can eat when you're not even hungry = shame

Soccer + motogp on tv = win

lol <3 Bluefire, they hassle you non-stop until you flip that card over. Go there on a Tuesday, I think it's half price then.

My friend put a multi-bet on the Italy Croatia match...Pirlo to score the first goal and the game to finish in a draw...$5 x 90-1 lucky f**k!

Shout out to Hamish.

Food at Chin Chin was awesome, flavours and textures were great. 'Feed me' option my stomach was about to burst. Dessert was the highlight of the night, think it was a coconut ice-cream with honeycomb.

chin chin means penis in some language.

Any of you ever had the chance to try Warthog? Take the tenderness and juiciness of the best fillet steak you've had and times by 10. Omfg soooooo delicious. I've actually lost my appetite for other red meats after that. Had it last weekend in Zimbabwe and not sure if anyone imports it but I'm gonna find out! Bonus was the three course meal for my bro and I only cost $75 best!

Nismo engine/gearbox mounts or Factory mounts?

The stiffer Nismo mounts create more vibration through the body of the car, not sure if its something i'd like in the car... More vibrations = more rattles

Anyone running Nismo mounts?

lol <3 Bluefire, they hassle you non-stop until you flip that card over. Go there on a Tuesday, I think it's half price then.

My friend put a multi-bet on the Italy Croatia match...Pirlo to score the first goal and the game to finish in a draw...$5 x 90-1 lucky f**k!

I was very unimpressed but then my first try of brazilan BBQ was in rio, sooo much better!

Nismo engine/gearbox mounts or Factory mounts?

The stiffer Nismo mounts create more vibration through the body of the car, not sure if its something i'd like in the car... More vibrations = more rattles

Anyone running Nismo mounts?

nah, it took 3 years of 300rwkw on a 200,000 km motor before i managed to snap my mounts....

replaced them with new oem ones when the new engine went in

bluefire was good value

~$50 p/p for the all you can eat menu including drinks (on a friday)

just under $60 with desserts

was annoying, they should just put the meat on the table and go away instead of coming over every 2 minutes "would you like some more?" ofcourse i want some fkn more wtf do you think!

lol yeah i lost $100 to my brother and $50 to a mate over that game :/

btw does your bike have a display that tells you what gear you're in?

nah, it took 3 years of 300rwkw on a 200,000 km motor before i managed to snap my mounts....

replaced them with new oem ones when the new engine went in

but you forget, these engine mounts have to live with the power of the mighty rb20 :P

Although the factory engine mounts cost more than the Nismo mounts, ill get the factory ones for comfort....