SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

stock evo is like hot Amish girl,

even if there was one, why would you want it?

this is my fourth (and final) year at TAFE. Adv Diploma. I'll die before I go back...

however, work pays me to go, pays for the course and even payed kms to drive from edithvale to Heidelberg for a 1 week block every month. so can't really complain. problem with employer-funded courses is Workplace Assessments yayyy. took me 8 months to compile, fill-in and submit a document providing evidence and explanations to most of my work tasks for the last 4 years. everyone loves paperwork that has to be hand written. uni kids have the luxury of computers while TAFE barely trust our own handwriting lol. I never even got my pen licence in grade 4. why am I still talking...

f**k your clumping ravioli, San Remo...and f**k your panchetta-less tomato/pancetta sauce, Latina.

Unrelated: chewy dragees

I tried Coles brand ravioli last week cause it was half the price of the San remo stuff.

started boiling the water

put the pasta in

watch water change colour as the pasta bursts open

drain pasta of water and floating meat chunks

Bon appetite

:P was more poking fun at 99% of evos being modified.

but yes, there isn't enough love for pulsars round here. would liked to have made it to airport runs and earn some brownie points. oh well might have to do a 1/4 mile

Buy the engine and gearbox from my Mrs VRZ

Now

I got into my car last night after work, it was hot inside... even in a white car.

I glanced over at a workmate getting into his black z4, shorts, and he screamed and jumped back out of the car. dat leather seat burn.

Bahaha.