SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yeh the engine is, everything else seems to fight over what wants to v the weakest link.

But in my case the engine decided to fight as well, spun an awesome bearing

Put it this way, I sold with without an engine.

$10 says you sold it cos it needed an oil change

From this:

248601_406135496132507_2005137744_n.jpg

To this:

409600_406135562799167_1618502707_n.jpg

Notbad.jpg. Feels a lot nice to use. Is a bit smaller too so helps with my long lock to lock when parking.

SRS light is on though, cause i turned it on without the airbag to see if it was straight. Now to find out how to reset the srs ecu...

Notbad.jpg. Feels a lot nice to use. Is a bit smaller too so helps with my long lock to lock when parking.

SRS light is on though, cause i turned it on without the airbag to see if it was straight. Now to find out how to reset the srs ecu...

I would assume same as Skyline. Remove earth from battery, pump brake for a little bit so all residual power gets used up, then connect it all up again.

$10 says you sold it cos it needed an oil change

Not sure if blind or can't read...

Which part of "Sold it without an engine" did u get sold it because needed to change the oil?

well if you spun a bearing...you would ahve to change the oil after that..taking the engine out to change oil was probally a little much, and being too lazy to put engine back in as it fell down the back of the couch...

so yeah oil change it is ;)

Yeh the engine is, everything else seems to fight over what wants to v the weakest link.

But in my case the engine decided to fight as well, spun an awesome bearing

Put it this way, I sold with without an engine.

front lower ball joints cannot be replaced separately, the whole control arm has to be changed. uppers too 500$/control arm?? i dont think so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWwvWgQ0o4

Came across this board when I was browsing through youtube. Get's a bit repetitive after a while but gave me a couple of laughs. Watch if you're board and have nothing better to do with your life....*sigh*

Saw the up to the Mario Kart bit and was like wth.... as if they would use Mario Kart and air it until i read the description... lol

Aaron!!!

I got my GoPro3 Aaron edition today! She's such a black beauty!

Know anywhere to buy the suction and pole mounts for cheap?

keep the standard kit on the sedan steve, some 10+15s at the rear and slam it.

i test drove a 6 speed na supra for a mate, was reasonably quick for what it is, but the thing i fell in love with was the gearbox!

Saw the up to the Mario Kart bit and was like wth.... as if they would use Mario Kart and air it until i read the description... lol

Aaron!!!

I got my GoPro3 Aaron edition today! She's such a black beauty!

Know anywhere to buy the suction and pole mounts for cheap?

turn the tables on aaron and steal his ones, bet that nigga wont expect a white boy stealin his shittttt

turn the tables on aaron and steal his ones, bet that nigga wont expect a white boy stealin his shittttt

lol already happened today with that photograph.

Dow shift is Asian, Teds usually stocks them, as with Harvey Norman, but I got mine off the site and combined the shipping

And make sure you update it before using it, otherwise it locks and its a pain to reset