SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

your new.

don't leave till 15 min after expected to, well if you want to make a good opinion.

they will be less stressed about quality of work ATM more how enthusiastic you are.

show them you will put in an effort even it it means waiting till after knock off time on fri with no work.

basiclly we don't keep anyone on who bails early after 2 weeks.

This.

Kids these days don't know how to work all want 100k but do no fkn work

This.

Don't get me wrong, wouldn't mind staying back. I actually expected myself to stay back and work extra but it's hard when I don't have any work to do... Like literally being told to "just chill" by my senior.

Tuna, cheap and good protein. That extreme budget life.

Don't get me wrong, wouldn't mind staying back. I actually expected myself to stay back and work extra but it's hard when I don't have any work to do... Like literally being told to "just chill" by my senior.

Tuna, cheap and good protein. That extreme budget life.

Yeh wasn't pointed at you was a general statement from the people that come for jobs at my office it's even some older people work ethic just doesn't exist these days

This.

Lol.

I agree... heard of dream boats I know quitting a week into a new job because they're mate who has x amount years of experience before them gets paid more..

Gotta build it up...

In other news.

September/october have been f**ked up months. Crazy busy.. to the point I skip lunch and punch through it... 7kg lighter too :/

yea put alot more orange in this time... lol

mate redid the whole sleeve as a wedding present.

as you can see i have very little skin gaps left on it now.

what'd it look like before redoing?

so i bought some wasabi root, ahh the flavour is so nai. i wonder if it'll go well blended with wasabi powder. or should i just have it unadulterated.

and now i got to buy some damn sashimi.

Edited by xALmoN

so i bought some wasabi root, ahh the flavour is so nai. i wonder if it'll go well blended with wasabi powder. or should i just have it unadulterated.

and now i got to buy some damn sashimi.

blasphemy! powder belongs with powder. if you want more kick just add chilli flakes or something