SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

supercar merchandise... so pricey. none of it will be worth anything, not really collectible. just wank.

once found a Porsche semi-official calender. $99. its so sad that people pay that much for shit.

(except for my $130 egyptian cotton white tshirt. thats for special occasions only)

What happens if you wear one but you don't have a GTR :(

The real question is are you allowed to wear it to a 34 GTR meet if you place duct tape over the 32,33,and 35 GTR's

have pulsar tshirt, not the most original but it stops people asking stupid questions.

yeah, cos the KNOW you are gay

1. Purchase GTR badge (sticker is fine)

2. Place on GT

3. ?????

4. Profit

Don't forget to hire security doe. Screw those

You know you want to

i honestly cringe anytime i see people where anything car moniker'ed.....

Back when I was on my P's I did one of those defensive driving courses at Sandown, there was a 50-60yo guy in the 'classroom' who was decked out head to tow in blue FPV gear, even the matching cap, he was one of the students like the rest of us...

I was expecting to go out there and see him jump into some beast of a fpv v8, nek minute base model falcon... and someone at the end of the day called him out on it, "Left your XR8 at home did you mate?" and he looked embarrassed and took off the hat...

Closest I've been is wearing an old SAU VIC hoodie to a car meet and someone asking if I owned a GTR... I said no, and security was called to kicked me out.