SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

breakfast is generally a ripoff anyway.

true but tasty

Unles its a buffet and yourself and your travel partner eat like buffalo I'm going with rip off.

Is a buffet and even has champane in it. but still

Which place? If you're staying on denarau just go get breakfast from anywhere.

Westin Denarau

stayed there b4 the the breakfast is epic, however after some research it is approx 25$ if you do a walk up and not include in room.

so yeah going with that.

seems they are just trying to sucker in people who looking to book with a package and not research what they doing.

What the hell are you downloading to use that much data per month on a phone?

I downloaded a game and some tv shows / movies when I was travelling for work lol

true but tasty

Is a buffet and even has champane in it. but still

Westin Denarau

stayed there b4 the the breakfast is epic, however after some research it is approx 25$ if you do a walk up and not include in room.

so yeah going with that.

seems they are just trying to sucker in people who looking to book with a package and not research what they doing.

Yeh just go for a walk man there's plenty there. Or just take one of those Bula bus things and go to the port.

I found when we were there I was knocked out and dead tired by 9pm, after a day of activities or exploring or even just kicking it on the beach... and of course starting happy hour at 4pm...

Was up before 9 most mornings anyway

I found when we were there I was knocked out and dead tired by 9pm, after a day of activities or exploring or even just kicking it on the beach... and of course starting happy hour at 4pm...

Was up before 9 most mornings anyway

my sleep time will be determined by tides.

gotta hit up some diving.

10540400_521549704657250_278435356004062

I'd enjoy a DELICIOUS steak tonight

I most certainly do not wish to have my face raped.

i'd like to see somebody have a scotch fillet rare.

or even better, a wagyu scotch fillet rare.

• Like 1

+1

I don't get it; they all look rare to me, only with progressively more searing? Well done is white inside and no red. So much for accurately describing to guests...

I had rare once, was really tasty but stomach felt funny afterwards.

bad but expected news for the pulsar: engine out, probably did bottom end bearing(s). the cause: most probably oil issues, like the whole oil cooler system wasn't functioning.

what's even worse is that now I'll pour more money into it... so many plans already. never ending