SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

am geting sick of people blaming abbott for the protest rights thing/issue.

now im not 100% certain (but am relatively familiar with how laws get passed etc), pretty sure that its not his or the parties "fault". if he is going to cop the flak, does that in turn allow him to be praised of what does get passed during his reign as PM? dont think so.

good video though

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=564405173666384

Worm clamps or T-Bolt clamps for intercooler piping?

Worm clamps distribute tension evenly across the circumference of the pipe, but chew out hoses and are less durable.

T-Bolt clamps distribute tension less evenly (area near bolt exerts less tension) but tend to be more kind to hoses, and are more durable.

What do you guys use/recommend?

Be me and drag three different cars beating them all. VE SS gives thumbs up out the window to say well done / respect. Passat R36 windows down window and yells out something about his coilpacks failing. S15 drives past on the flyby staring straight ahead with no acknowledgement. Stereotypes ftw

Really surprised by how quick that R36 was, even above 100. Only 220kw and 1600kg+, must have some short ass gearing and a trick gearbox. Big sleeper.

yeah and they're all driven by soccer dads as lease vehicles, hence why they're driven like they're stolen.

no one wants to drag the pulsar... except I'm super cautious about flooring it in intersections... you just never know what's lurking

raced a charged monaro down my work street the other day like wide factory lanes we were doing a fair speed lol

was like 730am, dat wakeup call.

saw a n/a 34 with sau stickers last night and gave him the '2nd gear on roll warmup' of the tyres for fun too, wonder who it was

good times. wtb new tyres soon

Edited by UNR33L

saw a n/a 34 with sau stickers last night and gave him the '2nd gear on roll warmup' of the tyres for fun too, wonder who it was

good times. wtb new tyres soon

lol t'was me i was mirin your fg hard! looked and sounded tough as, no traction when you gave it a squirt haha :P

lol t'was me i was mirin your fg hard! looked and sounded tough as, no traction when you gave it a squirt haha :P

haha so it was someone on here! thought it might be

yeah got out of shape pretty fast :P so much for the 275 NT05s :\

was that WRX guy your mate? wanted to give him a run but he disappeared

Edited by UNR33L

Inb4 wrx was his dad.

Birds we must do a run on our private road before I throw in modz. I'll try to fulfil the jdm stereotype :P.

In other news also VicPol now have cameras that can catch you on your phone from 700m away? 4 points, $4xx fine? But I think this is extended to "distracted driving" I.e. make up and food?

Not shur.

haha so it was someone on here! thought it might be

yeah got out of shape pretty fast :P so much for the 275 NT05s :\

was that WRX guy your mate? wanted to give him a run but he disappeared

haha yeah looks mad dude and lol yeah was like is he gonna go is he gonna go then baaarp skids hahah :P

^^ this man knows haha yeah that was my old man in the sti, we were driving back from the Temple. :)

anyone free this thursday night? i'm organizing a meet and cruise.

ah okay cool, i was just on my way back from the gym - my car is so quiet until I step on it lol

should be down for a thurs meet, where abouts?

• Like 1

In other news also VicPol now have cameras that can catch you on your phone from 700m away? 4 points, $4xx fine? But I think this is extended to "distracted driving" I.e. make up and food?

Not shur.

361710-f532c72c-c39a-11e3-a7bc-6def7a4af