SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Pretty much why I went the GS over GT at the time (3 years ago now) they were like 50s vs 70s new (depending on options), just tuned it up to make more power than the GT anyway.. I'm missing the brembos but that can be done for 2k brand new 6pot kit..

New XR8 and mustang do look the goods

Edited by UNR33L

Fk the last of the GTs...new XR8 with the supercharged 5L for less than 50k

yes but your not buying it to drive are you, it's a collectors item that will only appreciate.

same as the last monaro sold for 200Kish.

Continuing my tirade on social media and people not actually giving a f**k about the celebrities they post condolences for

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/richard-attenborough-dead-twitter-mourns-his-brother-david-attenborough/story-fn907478-1227035777817

Continuing my tirade on social media and people not actually giving a f**k about the celebrities they post condolences for

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/richard-attenborough-dead-twitter-mourns-his-brother-david-attenborough/story-fn907478-1227035777817

What's more worrying is that people still read news.com.au :P

Martin where and how did you book acommodation for Fiji? Wanting to stay somewhere else other than whyndam for a change(read: ran out of freebies)

although it sounds bad..

I look on hotels combined/trivago

that said. after you find the price on another site always check the pricing from the hotel website itself.

if that the same as an online booking one, book direct to the hotel.

The hotel makes more money and your much more likely to get a room upgrade/free spa treatment/food voucher.

if the online one cheaper tho, go it.

although it sounds bad..

I look on hotels combined/trivago

that said. after you find the price on another site always check the pricing from the hotel website itself.

if that the same as an online booking one, book direct to the hotel.

The hotel makes more money and your much more likely to get a room upgrade/free spa treatment/food voucher.

if the online one cheaper tho, go it.

Thanks

Where are you staying?

well we have not booked yet, there booking rate for the period of our stay is low, so holding out for some specials closer to the date.

last time we got a 2 nights for price of 1, and a free bottle of wine and a room upgrade ;)

But the plan is The Westin Denaru

a few site like booking.com tell you when more than 50% of rooms for a period of time are taken.

So I use that to gauge if there will be discounts or not.