SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Anyone know if running E85 and Water Meth Injection together is possible and what sort of results there are as opposed to just E85?

From my understanding of water:meth, water cools intake temps and combustion temp whilst methanol is a higher octane rating than 98.

http://www.aquamist-direct.com/806-063-hfs3-v3-system-a-truly-progressive-system-utilising-pwm-valve/

From my understanding of water:meth, water cools intake temps and combustion temp whilst methanol is a higher octane rating than 98.

http://www.aquamist-direct.com/806-063-hfs3-v3-system-a-truly-progressive-system-utilising-pwm-valve/

Cheers. In saying that, they're both power productive in their own way so wanting to know can they co-exist in an engien tuned for them?

Why no one praise son of rajab Rajab no more???

cos your over priced 2nd hand replicas make the baby rajab cry. :woot:

i like my steaks how i like them, and my e85 tunes to actually start when its cold.

hahahaha what price sounds reasonable? Have no idea what they're worth now.

i honestly dont know man. they can be had from 150 on ebay tho... sorry to bring the bad news....

just wackem on drift sales at that price youll get lowballers.

Cheers. In saying that, they're both power productive in their own way so wanting to know can they co-exist in an engien tuned for them?

Best to google it and read some American forums. They should have some info.

i honestly dont know man. they can be had from 150 on ebay tho... sorry to bring the bad news....

just wackem on drift sales at that price youll get lowballers.

My price seems valid after a quick search, I'm too scared to post it on driftsales lol

I opted for a less expensive tune back in my 33 days... In hindsight, given the amount of time spent driving to/from the workshop, organizing lifts home etc (45 minute drive each way) and the stress/frustration that it was never right, I would've paid double (which was the price difference to racepace's tune) without a second thought