SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Increase your premium, no free windscreen replacements, dodgy repairers, poor customer service, depreciating the value of the car every 12 months and refusal to replace parts with new when they are readily available.

Overall rating Justcars can go die in a fire. :down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Yeah JustCars is a last resort. I have been with them for 5 years on 3rd party insurance, and they have the nerve to increase my premiums this year with no accident history / clean driving record. Surely a loyal customer with a clean record would cause the premiums to decrease? :\

Would much prefer Shannons, might try call a few different operators to see if one will approve me.

If you died earthing the frame of a light, you're probably retarded.

Was more along the lines of wiring it up to a plug and fixing the internal wiring and having no idea how the rest of it was put together by chinese factory slaves.

Was doing a bench test of them first before fixing them up around the roof of my garage, in case the drivers got hot and decided they wanted to start a fire and burn down the house.

I put in a complaint with the seller on ebay, they acted shocked and that it must be a faulty batch... Please check all the others and they'd follow it up with their supplier if there was an issue.

BS. There's not actually anywhere in there that the earth wire of that length would normally be mounted to... Instead it's looped back and tucked into the sheath.

Increase your premium, no free windscreen replacements, dodgy repairers, poor customer service, depreciating the value of the car every 12 months and refusal to replace parts with new when they are readily available.

Overall rating Justcars can go die in a fire. :down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Just start a new policy with them every year, that's what I did when I was full comp with them. Paid the same premium each year and same agreed value. My repairer did a flawless job actually used new parts too lol

Nah they don't see online policies. They don't even look at your policy until you make a claim with them, it's all automatic until then...as are the dodgy premium increases and decreased value. All based on predetermined percentages.

Start new policy the night your old policy expires. I rang them to complain about my premium going up and value going down, she said the best she could do for me was shave $50 off the premium. I said well a new policy will still be cheaper and a higher agreed value than that, so I should just start a new policy with you guys then? She agreed with me...

• Like 1

side tasted like shit, only ate the steak cos it cost me 38 bucks lol

steak-wellness-chart.jpg

I asked for med rare, assuming it would be like this ^ and got EASILY well done..

Edited by UNR33L