SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

i semi-dated chinese once...

something about the forceful parents, dedicating life to studies, disapproving grandparents who lived at home, who also didnt trust anyone with a beard and who also didnt understand why i wasnt studying because my profession isnt translated well in chinese (pick a language)... made it hard for a relationship.

and she was pretty sheltered.

aka didnt want sex. just lots of public affection. a real winner.

• Like 1

the other kind i know are at the other end of the spectrum...

working at bars, failing studies, lying to parents about said studies + life in general, hair budget exceeding food budget and constantly posting selfies and/or hand gestures.

10403820_542754362496544_166406853503154

a real winner.

and then there are the ones you buy.

who need constant prada and gucci handbags. brand new cars every 6 months etc etc.

and in reality are sleeping with me more than they are you, because well, your rich, but im better looking.

haha

story may or may not be true.*

*cairns has a high population of token asian brides.

*i used to live in cairns.

i semi-dated chinese once...

something about the forceful parents, dedicating life to studies, disapproving grandparents who lived at home, who also didnt trust anyone with a beard and who also didnt understand why i wasnt studying because my profession isnt translated well in chinese (pick a language)... made it hard for a relationship.

and she was pretty sheltered.

aka didnt want sex. just lots of public affection. a real winner.

Possibly the most accurate generalisation I've ever read

the other kind i know are at the other end of the spectrum...

working at bars, failing studies, lying to parents about said studies + life in general, hair budget exceeding food budget and constantly posting selfies and/or hand gestures.

10403820_542754362496544_166406853503154

a real winner.

Also quite accurate

Chinese girls have always seemed boring as shit to me, too reserved. Those ones you spoke about in your first racist post, at least. It seems like if you were to pursue one they would eventually open up to you and reveal more boring shit under each layer of personality, until you got to Pandora's box, where to your surprise you would find...a plethora of boring shit.

Me: ever done anything adventurous in your life?

Chinese girl: I once played a D minor piano concerto in D major

• Like 3

I'm sure there's plenty of different shades of boring shit to amazingly out there.

People just take note of the super blah beige personality and the extreme opposite of that (probably due to rebelling against option 1) of the chick with pink hair going all out stereotype.

There's got to be in betweens, but so normal that they're just you know... normal people...

LOL! @ trying to date and figure out a Chinese girl.

I think people would make the mistake of trying to work out things that aren't there.

The fobs I know are pretty straightforward girls, simple priorities that are well sorted and predictable. Seems to me if you want someone that you don't have to figure out, then head in that direction.

Stark generalisations are fun.

I think people would make the mistake of trying to work out things that aren't there.

The fobs I know are pretty straightforward girls, simple priorities that are well sorted and predictable. Seems to me if you want someone that you don't have to figure out, then head in that direction.

Stark generalisations are fun.

Yeah generalisations are fun, cause most of the time it's stereo typically true.

I took an Asian girl out to dinner, under the condition I bring my parents (because she wanted to meet them) and she can bring her friend.

Most awkward dinner ever.

She has lived in AUS for 10 years but still retains the FOB values.

• Like 1

haha I would rather have a table for one than bring parents along.

there are plenty of people between the spectrums and even the polars can be really cool people. just two noteworthy people I thought fit the stereotype in a depressing way.

birds, what you speak of about the searching for something if ladies open up (their minds/hearts). it certainly drags me along even though until now I hadn't really thought about the 95% of the times the knowledge gained was nowhere near the worth the effort it took to get it.

in gaming terms, it's like an MMO. much heartache, grinding and adult diapers for a very small return. just settle with what you can get cause it's not worth the effort and is a much better investment?

• Like 2