SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Lotta love for these MSI kunce

dat mag alloy body. MSI have been making video cards since forever, and they're the only ones other than apple that make half decent laptops with good screens, CPUs and GPU... you know... the shit you can't swap out. The GS60 also allows you to plug in two SSDs in RAID 0 for superfast OS... plus a mechanical HDD for storing all your pronz.

If you're hellbent on proving you're a sleeve tattoo rockin beefcake, you can get the GS70 with the 17" screen and bench that in the park to impress the ladies. The 15" is better bang for buck tho.

dat mag alloy body. MSI have been making video cards since forever, and they're the only ones other than apple that make half decent laptops with good screens, CPUs and GPU... you know... the shit you can't swap out. The GS60 also allows you to plug in two SSDs in RAID 0 for superfast OS... plus a mechanical HDD for storing all your pronz.

If you're hellbent on proving you're a sleeve tattoo rockin beefcake, you can get the GS70 with the 17" screen and bench that in the park to impress the ladies. The 15" is better bang for buck tho.

I can step down to 15 if need be, most shit gets watched through the TV anyway so screen size isn't vital.

The two you linked, one has better resolution, which is the cheaper one for some reason?

I can step down to 15 if need be, most shit gets watched through the TV anyway so screen size isn't vital.

The two you linked, one has better resolution, which is the cheaper one for some reason?

The other one is US price

pccasegear have good prices generally and decent MSI laptop selection:

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1538_1539

sup mah niggas.

looking at purchasing my first property next year, so i come to pick your wiser and older brains.

lol jks.
wtb: 2 sets of GTR steel rear quarters, full set of sedan doors, no trims or glass required.
subtle*

the first one is the manufacturer site for the 3k model. It's got the highest resolution 15" screen after the macbook pro. It's like $2800+ or someshit here.

The second one is the one that's in your price range and the best choice IMHO. It's got HDMI out with audio passthrough so you can plug it into your TV and fap away.

the first one is the manufacturer site for the 3k model. It's got the highest resolution 15" screen after the macbook pro. It's like $2800+ or someshit here.

The second one is the one that's in your price range and the best choice IMHO. It's got HDMI out with audio passthrough so you can plug it into your TV and fap away.

I though all laptops these days would be able of being plugged into a TV... My current one was like $1200 and it came with it, 3-4 years ago.. Will see who has the second msi one in stock...

I though all laptops these days would be able of being plugged into a TV... My current one was like $1200 and it came with it, 3-4 years ago.. Will see who has the second msi one in stock...

The cheap shitty dells and hps etc don't come with HDMI.

PCCG, but they're more expensive. umart will usually get shit within a few days of ordering it if it's a pre-order. It just means you can't rock up and expect it to be there in stock.

sup mah niggas.

looking at purchasing my first property next year, so i come to pick your wiser and older brains.

lol jks.

wtb: 2 sets of GTR steel rear quarters, full set of sedan doors, no trims or glass required.

subtle*

Saw that red one, was amzing