SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

so, work shop i know of, that my car once sat at for a couple weeks got raided, and was full of heroin this morning......

At least we now know why your coilovers are so tight... its been modified to carry gold bars and bricks of heroin

so, work shop i know of, that my car once sat at for a couple weeks got raided, and was full of heroin this morning......

Heard about that. Epping? Only a $6m haul, nothing earth shattering

They're digging up the back yard to look for potential stashes, so it actually is earth shattering

U r 1 cheeky kunt m8

I remember meeting the guy from that shop once lol

Edited by HEKT1K

Are they supposed to be any good?

Yeah, like 15 years ago :P

I had 10 year old Tein HA's on my old 33 doe(Last version with the gold pillowball tophats). They were in awesome shape when I got em. 7kg springs all around, stupidly stiff on the hardest damper setting but pretty comfortable on lower settings. Ended up selling them for the same coin I paid for them too.

What'd you think all these asians were paying for all these mad cars with...hard work?

Heard about that. Epping? Only a $6m haul, nothing earth shattering

Not when compared to your pay packet

Going to one of these cook your own steak stone grill joints tomorrow

I still don't see the point to this shit... I go to a restaurant, pay for a steak and have to cook it myself... Pretty sure I can do that at home

• Like 1

Going to one of these cook your own steak stone grill joints tomorrow

I still don't see the point to this shit... I go to a restaurant, pay for a steak and have to cook it myself... Pretty sure I can do that at home

Used to say that before I tried them, but am a changed man. Can't guarantee it'll be awesome unless you're going to Paesano, but...

Steak stays hot throughout meal, comes out very quick, steak remains very juicy throughout even cooking it well done, don't have to clean up anything afterwards or prepare, pretty well guaranteed a good cut cause they can't hide the appearance by cooking it, yada yada yada you'll wake up tired the next day.

Used to say that before I tried them, but am a changed man. Can't guarantee it'll be awesome unless you're going to Paesano, but...

Steak stays hot throughout meal, comes out very quick, steak remains very juicy throughout even cooking it well done, don't have to clean up anything afterwards or prepare, pretty well guaranteed a good cut cause they can't hide the appearance by cooking it, yada yada yada you'll wake up tired the next day.

I've never had a steak go cold on me, apart from the 1kg challenge I did...

What if you're no good at cooking steak...?

And if you go to a good steak restaurant /good restaurant in general, your steak will be juicy