SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I've never had a steak go cold on me, apart from the 1kg challenge I did...

What if you're no good at cooking steak...?

And if you go to a good steak restaurant /good restaurant in general, your steak will be juicy

Well true it doesn't go cold, but a normal steak doesn't stay anywhere as hot as stone grill. It's like that first awesome bite of steak, but over and over again. Old man travels across town just for it haha

Ain't really cooking it yourself anyway, cause it cooks quick enough that you're pretty much just cutting pieces from the block as they cook; it's hard to screw up unless you're a real slow eater, but can always pull steak off the stone I guess.

lol @ single mum.

is $160 fair price for A/C re-gas? (from scratch, not top-up)

bit tasty, but its summer so 30% increase.

check out cranbourne auto elec. ihe was a top bloke, charged me 180 for a service, few orings, labour for repair and gas on wrx.

Tony have you got the dyno read out from your 380rwkw with a 3" exhaust? Boss has told me in the past that it's almost impossible to see over 330kw with a 3" exhaust.

Yeah it was on Trents dyno, did a drop of the exhaust and no restriction

Its a jjr 3 inch dump and cat, then get slightly bigger to the muffler

Refitting for that new style refrigerant as well?

Y34 should already be R134a, even 33's are already. 32 etc need to be converted from R12 doe.

AC in the new RS is f**king awesome. Have receipts for regass done in 97 and then again in 2011. On the way back home from shitney had to keep turning it off cus it was too cold.

• Like 1

Tony have you got the dyno read out from your 380rwkw with a 3" exhaust? Boss has told me in the past that it's almost impossible to see over 330kw with a 3" exhaust.

Yeah it was on Trents dyno, did a drop of the exhaust and no restriction

Its a jjr 3 inch dump and cat, then get slightly bigger to the muffler

669.gif

• Like 1

aye is pvc pipe okay? Ill use the proper plumbers cement.