SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Sweet! But is there a spool difference between 52 and 56? (Like that's even a legitiment concern on a V8 LOL)

Only 6psi?! I was hoping to run about 15psi on E85 LOL

two TD06 turbo's made 500kw on e85 in Cat's car, at only 6-8 psi I think (gate pressure.) These are larger.

two TD06 turbo's made 500kw on e85 in Cat's car, at only 6-8 psi I think (gate pressure.) These are larger.

Awwww YEEAAAHHHHH!!! I'm confident now my goal is relaistic, but even more confident my transmission will blow up. Meh

#thuglife

• Like 1

They are ok, if you don't mind waiting 45 minutes for your oil to drain. I removed mine, you can have it if I can find it still.

I'll take it for Leesh's car if it's the same thread

Sweet! But is there a spool difference between 52 and 56? (Like that's even a legitiment concern on a V8 LOL)

Only 6psi?! I was hoping to run about 15psi on E85 LOL

Don't need much boost dat dere v8s

Sif sell the blower! although I do understand that you want that 'lol here comes the power' moment back. instead of having power everywhere which gets 'boring?' sometimes.

Edited by UNR33L

Should've advertised the blower here... I probably would've bought it

I kinda did in my build thread LOL I mentioned it cos I was still thinking about it at that stage and then after thought "f**k it, I'm going turbs now"

but yes... pls run 15psi on e85

PLS

!

Don't push me, I'll do it!

Don't need much boost dat dere v8s

Sif sell the blower! although I do understand that you want that 'lol here comes the power' moment back. instead of having power everywhere which gets 'boring?' sometimes.

Yep, that's exactly it! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the instant N/A like torque curve of the blower but nowehere near as much as I enjoyed the winding up before the massive spike in torque that a turbo delivers.

And becaue of that, I got bored of the charger and thought it was too slow lol

HG > Garrett

He uses Garrett cores in his BBs anyway, so it's really no contest if he's finding a way to improve on their designs with his own housings

Excellent turbos and I would buy 8 of them if I had 5k to spare

Why don't you supercharger guys just use 1/8th throttle and roll it on progressively faster if you miss the turbocharger feel

Not the same feeling knowing dat power at your feet :(

I used to laugh taking off in first on my GTR without launching you put your foot 100% down, get NOTHING until like 30km/h lol

Why don't you supercharger guys just use 1/8th throttle and roll it on progressively faster if you miss the turbocharger feel

Cos it would still only feel like a small frame turbo at full boost i.e no kick in the dick we all love from a decent sized snail