SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

started playing with GTA4 again purely for Just Cause2 style gameplay (ie. using simple trainer and vehicle handling editor)

couldnt care less for story right now. GTA5 is gonna have to have a bunch of cards up its sleeve to make me want to buy it. i just cant see what else they can offer thats worthwhile

Annoys me in Red Dead that you cant root the womens... he's married... pffft!

I'll be grabbing it fo shizzle. Even if its just so the online gameplay is full of people again - GTA4 seem dead everytime i wanna play a round of "rocket launcher only airport rumble"

lol, more of the same chat as for GT5.

and im sure more of the same bitching, it will be awesome, those who think 4 wasnt enough need to go play again. sure its not quite San Andreas, but a whole lot prettier. watching peoples reactions etc as you drive past, and the world around you react......no other game has that sort of pedestrian AI and city wide carnage.

GTA V is being released in September. They say that the release date has been pushed back to coincide with the release of the XBOX720 and the PS4.

I'm not a big gamer by any means, but damn I love GTA and I'll be buying a new console if they come out before GTA is released. Gotta play it on the best platform to get the most out of it.

So will it be a sub par ps4 game when it could have been a brillian ps3 game? I'm not sure on any specs for the PS4 but I assume it will be another leap forward from the PS3 and therefore they wont be able to get the full potential out of it with a game coinciding with the release.

They should do one last hurrah for the PS3 and then start working on a PS4 version. Or release on both platforms - hopefully this is what they do

So will it be a sub par ps4 game when it could have been a brillian ps3 game? I'm not sure on any specs for the PS4 but I assume it will be another leap forward from the PS3 and therefore they wont be able to get the full potential out of it with a game coinciding with the release.

They should do one last hurrah for the PS3 and then start working on a PS4 version. Or release on both platforms - hopefully this is what they do

this^^

also whats this porting business people seem to be bitching about

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded GTA:Vice City on PS3 the other day. Can't believe how far GTA jumped from Vice City to San Andreas.

Wish they just bought out SA on PS3 already, loved that game

You can buy it on ps3 for $20 in the PS store.