SAU Community

Lets Talk Water Meth Injection

Yeah I understand that

I will be running 50/50 with the tune.

Everyone can drive off boost so even of I run out its not the end of the world you can still drive around off boost right? Just not thrash it

If you did that you would have to be extremely careful not to ever come onto boost if you had really ramped up the boost / timing with the WM mixture injecting. Otherwise good bye motor very very quickly! I wouldn't feel comfortable driving it around like that for any period of time!

Just get a float sensor for the tank and a warning light, and carry some extra WM with you. Or invest in a failsafe device.

I recently bought the AEM failsafe device which looks very good. I will use it to trigger a second map in the ECU.

Hes got a float sensor/warning light already yeah.

I would aim to have it tuned with 2 stages of boost, where the low boost is perfectly fine without the WMI and the high boost is WMI dependant.

Best of both worlds :thumbsup:

Maybe get a fail safe and wire it up so that it will kill the power/remove the ground to your boost controller when it's triggered. That way if you run out it'll just run off gate pressure which is better than nothing...

Pretty sure snow make a safe injection/fail safe type thing, but most brands will probably work with your kit.

Edited by Mitcho_7

• 1 month later...

Diff has pretty much failed so no progress

The kit is still sitting in its box at home

time to get the guy from the chopper on the job .. lol .. seemed to know what he was doing.. ;)

Compressor wheel erosion will occur.

Errr, i know you know a lot...but your wrong this time, very wrong ..done it heaps of times...only air sprays wear out wheels..air/atomisers do not

the air side of breaks the water down into much more fine microns than shitty arse chinese bilge pump setup...lol. My coolingmist

kit even with there new fange dangled super atomiser is no where near as fine as my air/water atomiser....

I have done this, more than once... so i speak from experience, i didn't read about it on the net inbetween masturbating

on redtube..lmao

cheers

darren

Edited by jet_r31