SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Saw that gold silvia getting reamed this morning also... bout 8:30 am... must have been just behind Tangles but never saw him. Cops had pulled it into the tonsley hotel and were goin over it! Reckon it was Loz.

yeh id say it was, pretty sure he got defected :miner:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think everyone was doing there xmas shopping today spotted a nice 4 door in a funky purplish colour at colonnades next to me, about 5 at marion and a yellow r34 on the way home up flagstaff hill road.

Be warned all the feral people are out and about i watched a 50 y. o kick a trolley an eldery lady was hanging on to at marion, it makes me sick to the stomach to think people are so heartless and disgusting.i just wish i had of reacted quicker and said something, ok rant over

Merry xmas :P

was out and about on foot around adelaide yesterday

seen sooooo many ppl

2 notable mentions was about lunchtime at glenelg, a 33 with gold mesh rims and sau sticker followin a silver 34 4 door

Saw that gold silvia getting reamed this morning also... bout 8:30 am... must have been just behind Tangles but never saw him. Cops had pulled it into the tonsley hotel and were goin over it! Reckon it was Loz.

prob a bust just making sure there was no little girls in there

was out and about on foot around adelaide yesterday

seen sooooo many ppl

2 notable mentions was about lunchtime at glenelg, a 33 with gold mesh rims and sau sticker followin a silver 34 4 door

White 33, gold rims... that was me :P

Silver 34 was Leeman from here.

White 33, gold rims... that was me :happy:

Silver 34 was Leeman from here.

Sorry cleanGTS-t wasn't me, i wasn't in glenelg and my car is a two door not 4. Ive seen you round craigmore a couple of times, do you live near here?

Sorry cleanGTS-t wasn't me, i wasn't in glenelg and my car is a two door not 4. Ive seen you round craigmore a couple of times, do you live near here?

Thats a very valid point. LOL

Normally up around that area on weekends. Visiting the in laws.

hey, there is always a nice looking yellow R34 skyline in the brahma lodge area, i see it each time i go past to pick up my gf.

Edit - Point taken MARK, got to think before posting... sorry...

Edited by Adz2332