SAU Community

Mohsens Wide Body R32 Sedan Build/semi Restoration

shit just got real!
970460_10201723373189039_1229511010_n.jp
fresh engine on the stand! raf raf likes this.

1150196_10201723378509172_525417506_n.jp
just need to clean up the bolt on bits, bolt the head down a new water pump and timing belt kit and im ready to put it together!

thanks dude,
still a bit left to do.. ran out of cash again lol. 87mm pistons make it an rb26.3 lmao

some more body work was done.
both sides in hifill

1095074_10201701384239329_1756891458_n.j

933931_10201701406359882_1770990297_n.jp

i used james race engines, i cant recommend those guys enough
they picked it up and dropped it off, kept me up to date, informed and explained every thing to me and made sure i understood, and really made me feel important.
the biggest wow is the quick turn around time, Hedley and Scott dont muck around one bit!
http://engineaction.com/photos/james-race-engines/.

Not much so far. Cleaned the cold side and mocked it up.

Bolted the oil pump on.

Also, if your cars never had an oil pump change. Change it. Old pumps gear was cracked! Time bomb!

Yep pretty scary considering so many cars are out there with unopened engines. Might finish cleaning the cold side tomorrow and bolt everything up :) cannnnnnotttt wait until we put it in

Yep pretty scary considering so many cars are out there with unopened engines. Might finish cleaning the cold side tomorrow and bolt everything up :) cannnnnnotttt wait until we put it in

New pump was always on the cards for mine. 170k on it and oil pressure was shithouse . New pump fixed it. $400 for the pump ex Nissan . Labour was the killer on it though.

• 3 weeks later...

smallish update.
cleaned up the cold side.
ever noticed that the ports look like ball sacks?
533946_10201730687611895_2075338691_n.jp
led dash lights came in
1146507_10201779571913972_648291753_n.jp

rear main, oil pump and sump sealed up and bolted down
21415_10201863286646788_139813054_n.jpg
536981_10201863287726815_154341263_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So bit of an odd update.

Im considering stripping the car and scrapping it when I get it back.

Im over it.

I dont know why. I just am.

Il keep the motor, wheels and kit though

So bit of an odd update.

Im over it.

time for a vl?

So bit of an odd update.

Im over it.

Well that was a waste of time and money then.

So hell bent on getting a R32 GTB Replica Twin Turbo happening with full wide guards etc.