Sau Vic 2012 Motorsport Championship Round 4 - Pi 21St July

emts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd share a garage with you if I was entering :)

Turns out they don't take pre-bookings now, and you can only book them on the day. You need to call client services on 0418 554 734. A lady called Marnie is rostered on for this Saturday... confirm pricing with her but I believe it's $165 per garage (fits 2)

I'm told hey accept cash, eftpos, credit cards.. there is also an ATM on site.

That is so damned expensive - with bike trackdays you can fit 4 bikes in a garage and its $10 per bike, plus everyone uses tyre warmers, uses their electricity too.

That is so damned expensive - with bike trackdays you can fit 4 bikes in a garage and its $10 per bike, plus everyone uses tyre warmers, uses their electricity too.

Yeh I'm not sure how that works either.

It was on slicks for sure and was hella loud yes. I though he had entered WTAC, that makes sense.

Miles came second in Club Sprint @ WTAC last year - a bee's dick behind Marek. But that car is now too far out of Club Sprint regs with all the weight saving he has going on so he was going to run in Open but as I said tyres are still too much of an issue for R35's in Open/Pro so he withdrew. I'm really keen to see what the Cyber R35 does with tyres of the next few years of development because its the biggest issue facing Mark Hansen in QLD because the roll centres etc just aren't working properly running such small diameter wheels. He reckons they really need 19's as a minimum but there just isn't good tyres available in the bigger sizes.

Miles came second in Club Sprint @ WTAC last year - a bee's dick behind Marek. But that car is now too far out of Club Sprint regs with all the weight saving he has going on so he was going to run in Open but as I said tyres are still too much of an issue for R35's in Open/Pro so he withdrew. I'm really keen to see what the Cyber R35 does with tyres of the next few years of development because its the biggest issue facing Mark Hansen in QLD because the roll centres etc just aren't working properly running such small diameter wheels. He reckons they really need 19's as a minimum but there just isn't good tyres available in the bigger sizes.

Surely the 'embargo' on larger tyre development will cease within the next 18-24 months though....?

They have a pretty good Cafe on-site.

They do real Hamburgers, not out of the packet ones.

How many of you need membership notes by the way?

- Scott

- Dave (sorted Martin has your card)

L platers get same track time as rest so nothing to worry about there.

I'm on 98 and will be brining a full tank plus 60L if the forcast is ok, for 2L

If your vokda powered...umm lots??

Goddamn...your saying you will use over 100ltrs how much power you running..

guess I should just fill the boot then, good thing its only a buck a litre..

I'll be amazed if my car doesn't break before I got through a tank actually.

I'm going to bring 80L of ethanol, plus 3/4 of a tank, got to allow for the trip home.

Can we lobby the local United for an e85 pump? :)

Yes please, I mean the damn servo is ideally located for E85.

I'm filling up, uses about 1/2 tank to get to the Island. Bringing 4-6 jerry's (4 are filled now, if it can be assed filling the other two...not sure).

But you L platers won't use as much fuel as the rest of us.

Holy shit im bringing 40L of fuel plus half a tank. I thought that was alot. 98RON. 320kw.

You're not driving the car there though....