SAU Community

R32 Rb25 Powered Gtx35R Build

Brought some Bosch 1000cc injectors ready to go.

Took a chance on a ebay top feed rail kit that turned up today and of course aint close to fitting. So back on the hunt for a top feed rail setup again.

try injectorsonline.com , they sold me a cheap rail for $100 to go with my xspurt 1000's, needed a return hole welded which didnt cost much to do..

that was a topfeed rail which fit my r33 with some machining of the spacers..

try injectorsonline.com , they sold me a cheap rail for $100 to go with my xspurt 1000's, needed a return hole welded which didnt cost much to do..

that was a topfeed rail which fit my r33 with some machining of the spacers..

I think Plazmaman do a nice fuel rail now too? I ended up with a HKS item but swear i saw one from Plazmaman recently...

• 1 month later...

TIME FOR A UPDATE.

Its been a very long time since anything has happened with the car.

With all the flooding going on around town kinda had more important thigns to take care of then car stuff. With everything back up and running the car went in for injectors and a tune........didnt go to plan.

I ordered a set of bosch 1000cc 11mm injectors and a SARD 11mm rail after the first rail didnt fit, Not thinking ripped the injectors out of bags and threw them into the bench tester to check flow rates, patterns etc. Not realiy paying attention but they had sent a set of 14mm injectors by mistake. So had to order some adapters to suit and wait.

In the mean time just been doing little touch up things. Remade the catch can breather hoses in 200 series braid to match the rest of the speedflow.

Car is booked in on the 18th of april for another shot at tuning. With any luck will have some results and Then its time for the owner to fill his pants when its on boost

Spot the mistake made by a person who isnt me

IMAG0072_zps07ef7528.jpg

IMAG0074_zps081a71dd.jpg

IMAG0075-1_zps9700630c.jpg

IMAG0076_zps6d350e85.jpg

how it looks currently. slowly getting there making it look tidy

577318_10151507348226151_1198993693_n_zp

all your builds are nothing but top notch! this 32 came along nicely.

Thanks, it helps when mates are the one supplying the coin and you get to spend it for them haha.

Very nice - what fuel are you going to be tuning this on? The 1000cc injectors aren't going to be big enough if you are going to be leaning on it hard on E85... a chap over in NZ made 470kw @ hubs on a similar engine setup in NZ on pump gas, so a huge amount of air can be flowed through those GTX35Rs on an RB25 built to suit :O

Going to just be pump 98 for now until E85 is availble in town. Yeh they wont allow much tuning but by the time E85 is here 2000cc injectors will be even cheaper so can just drop them in and go.

Plan is just see how it responds on pump fuel and wind boost in until its not safely possible.

Being hub dyno they show higher number but if it can manage 400kw on 85 on a roller dyno, I think the owner will be happy.

after all he's only used to just over a responsive 300hp......will be funny to watch his reaction first time it spins 3rd

Yeah the hub dyno reads higher than what you are used to - but make no mistake, 470kw on a Hub Dyno is still very big power ... that is well and truly enough to get a full weight R33 deep into the 10s with sticky tyres on BP98, I'd expect it to hit 400-420kw on a roller all other things being equal. I daren't even guess what it'd make on E85!

Without VCT that turbo was really quite laggy, though

• 4 weeks later...