SAU Community

500Kw+ Club

NXTIME

Because 800hp and 10.3 sec means ridiculous amounts of g's. It's a common problem mate do a search. In mine with 450hp anything less than 6l it surges.

Did you read this: "Up until 1 month ago, it had standard sump with the oil just filled to the top line on the dipstick, as you would with any car. When we changed the diff ratios, we installed a 9L sump and again filled it to the top line of the dipstick. WE HAVE NEVER OVER FILLED THE ENGINE WITH OIL!" - from Trent @ Mercury Motorsport.

Because 800hp and 10.3 sec means ridiculous amounts of g's. It's a common problem mate do a search. In mine with 450hp anything less than 6l it surges.

Yea I don't think it's really a problem in a straight line mate, you mite have pump issues or running a oil that's too thin.

NO TRENT LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! THE CAR DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!!! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!! GOVERNMENT COVERING UP ALIEN ABDUCTIONS AND PRETENDING IT WAS ALL THIS YELLOW CAR!!!

troy u need to get off the roids man

Yeah I did read that Trent thanx. Dean do u have an a/m oil pressure gauge ? It might surprise u :)

Yea I do mate, $900 worth of Defi's sitting on my dash, 8k limiter launches on 265 semi slicks........... No surge!

Just filled to the line, I fill it to the hump when i change my oil for trackdays. But general cruising round filled to the line, it takes around 6L because of the oil filter relocation kit and oil cooler, which is emptyed out each oil change.