SAU Community

500Kw+ Club

NXTIME

Mates vl calais 1400kg plus driver, with 385rwkw ran 139mph.

Same guy now has aprox 550rwkw vl running 9.0@155 mph.

cozza manual ran 139mph at heathcote, so maybe less elsewhere, and he took the interior out aswell, it ran less mph before that

I really only see it running 134-135mph with interior in it at another track really

cheers

darren

Didn't the R32 GTR "JUN" run 155mph with around 850hp?

R32 GTRs are A LOT lighter than R34 GTRs... We are unable to run smaller than 20" rims on NITTO due to the massive brakes. We cannot put 20" semis on it either as they simply won't clear the rear guards (not keen on damaging the House of Kolor paint!)

You cannot compare a VLT or any other car to this one, either than another R34 GTR that has similar power, a sequential gearbox & was run with 20s with normal "street" tyres :)

Remember - that 10.3 @ 142 was Trent's FIRST EVER run down the quarter in NITTO. To do that time & trap speed straight off the bat was freaking awesome, a lot of wheel spin was experienced on the launch as well so a 9 was not out of the question. We will be putting smaller brakes on the car so we can fit smaller rims & some MT Streets, then take it back down in due course - join the RH9 club!

You're not taking into consideration the weight of the 6-pot caliper/355mm rotor fronts & 4-pot caliper/320mm rotor rears! ;)

How will that equate to 13mph slower down the 1/4? Funny you mention the tyres, they will only matter for the ET. My dads old 350rwkw R33 was trapping 130mph on streets tyres and MT streets but times were hugely different.

Fark there are some serious haters in here...lol

1340338763034.jpg

No hate from me, its an amazing car and its even more amazing that its making that power on a standard bottom end. Tuned very well, just curious as to how a small weight increase will equal such a large difference in trap speed.

How will that equate to 13mph slower down the 1/4? Funny you mention the tyres, they will only matter for the ET. My dads old 350rwkw R33 was trapping 130mph on streets tyres and MT streets but times were hugely different.

WEIGHT!!!

Redline is at 8000rpm due to standard bottom end.

Edited by NITTO R34

Yeah thought that would be the case, more or less - with a turbo etc that size on a stock displacement RB26 I can only imagine how much better it might go with a wider power band!

Here's the setup I am currently running.

Power is a tad over 900awhp or 671kw's @ 30 PSI of boost on E85

PB of 8.97sec at 150mph makes it 2nd Fastest Street Tyred Manual Gearbox GTR in the World

-HKS T62R Turbo

-Jun 2.7lt Stroker kit with Custom 86mm CP Pistons. Godzilla Spec Engine.

-Godzilla Motorsport Race Head

-Custom Jun 295 degree x 11.8mm Lift

-Full Tomei Valvetrain.

-Hypertune Plenum with 4" Throttle Body

-ARE 150mm Intercooler

-Trust Exhaust Manifold with 50mm Wastegate

-2000cc Injectors

-Vipec V88

-M & W CDI Ignition with Weapon X CDI Coils

-5 x Bosch 044 fuel pumps

-Peterson 4 stage Dry Sump Setup

-4 Inch Exhaust

-NPC Twin Plate Clutch

-PPG 5 Speed Dogbox with Ignition Cut.

Here's what 8sec with H-Pattern Looks like. :yes:

This may be covered but whats the exact reasoning for 5 044s?

This may be covered but whats the exact reasoning for 5 044s?

One was a lift pump to surge tank and the other 4 feed the fuel rail, the car only needed 3 to run that power and the 4th one was a spare just incase one dropped out during a run. Doesn't matter anymore that fuel system has been sold and a new Aeromotive Mechanical fuel pump will be going in along with a smaller 15L Fuel Tank. All in the aim of saving some weight.

R32 GTRs are A LOT lighter than R34 GTRs... We are unable to run smaller than 20" rims on NITTO due to the massive brakes. We cannot put 20" semis on it either as they simply won't clear the rear guards (not keen on damaging the House of Kolor paint!)

You cannot compare a VLT or any other car to this one, either than another R34 GTR that has similar power, a sequential gearbox & was run with 20s with normal "street" tyres :)

Remember - that 10.3 @ 142 was Trent's FIRST EVER run down the quarter in NITTO. To do that time & trap speed straight off the bat was freaking awesome, a lot of wheel spin was experienced on the launch as well so a 9 was not out of the question. We will be putting smaller brakes on the car so we can fit smaller rims & some MT Streets, then take it back down in due course - join the RH9 club!

What do you think of the Precision 7675?, tried any GTX4202's to compare to?

cheers

darren

Everyone keeps running these large frame turbo's and for what, they take up all your engine bay space, you need a big f**k off steam pipe manifold to hold them up and they don't produce as much HP as the smaller turbo's. I got the shit bagged out of me when i said i was gonna run a 8sec pass with a T62R. Well guess what i done it, with a H Pattern box no doubt, no weak sequential shit that breaks every 3rd run for me. There are a lot of non believer's out there that think everything is impossible, i like to think the opposite. What is possible? And i am thinking that breaking the 8.47sec pass set by the RH9GTR with a Auto box is possible with a H Pattern box. Time will tell but i am confident this is very achievable considering how easy it was to run a 8sec pass, and the car potential is just starting to show.