SAU Community

R32 Gt-R V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Register (Inc N1 V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Models)

Yep....... Mine must be fake then as yours is the same as my red ADM.

Oh well another one for the list.

Approx. A$71.50 - here - http://nissan.epc-data.com/skyline/bnr32/3891-rb26dett/body/990/84815MF/

If anyone needs one, make sure you get the correct colour code for your car, mines KLO.

Marco..... Yours wont be listed as I've only searched for Series 2 cars built after August 1991.

Your Jet Silver is slightly different to my Spark Silver.

Cheers,

Bob.

Why are the ADMs jet silver and JDMs spark silver? Your ADM is a different code to the red JDM right?

No....... Jet Silver Metallic was discontinued at the end of Series 1 cars in August 1991.Paint Code KG1

The shade changed slightly lighter in Spark Silver (some actually call it Sparkling Silver) which started with Series 2 cars in August 1991. Paint Code KL0

The list is posted here - http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207531

The ADM and JDM Red is the same colour with the same colour code. The only thing that changed slightly was the name.

In Japan it was sometimes know as either Red Wine Metallic or Red Pearl Metallic. In Australia, the Dealer bulletin clearly lists is simply as Red Pearl Metallic. Paint Code AH3.

I hope that clears things up.

Bob.

Makes sense Bob, thanks.

Mine is July 91 and my brother also has a silver GTR (1 of 6 Scuderia edition) which was a low volume import and sold here as a new car...his is an 89 but his paint is slightly lighter than mine when it should be slightly darker, as per your above post

Makes sense Bob, thanks.

Mine is July 91 and my brother also has a silver GTR (1 of 6 Scuderia edition) which was a low volume import and sold here as a new car...his is an 89 but his paint is slightly lighter than mine when it should be slightly darker, as per your above post

Marco....... Your brothers GT-R and your ADM should be the same colour.

It wasn't until AFTER August 1991 the lighter Spark Silver was introduced.

What does the paint code say on the firewall?

Bob.

Went for a very early drive this morning and FINALLY got some reasonable pics....

Cheers,

Bob.

Bob nice car mate.

Is your sliver car a genuine V-spec II?

Also, I have yet to confirm this however, I am under the impression that R32 V-spec model never actually came with a V-spec sticker is this accurate?

Yet to find out mate but his silver is definitely lighter and brighter when parked next to each other. Probably best way to describe is mine is more a browny silver and his is more bluey silver.

Bob nice car mate.

Is your sliver car a genuine V-spec II?

Also, I have yet to confirm this however, I am under the impression that R32 V-spec model never actually came with a V-spec sticker is this accurate?

Yes.. Genuine V-Spec 11.

I checked out the numbers well before handing over the cash. It has been painted so no surprise the badge is wrong.

BTW.... V-Spec cars did have boot lid decals from the factory.

Cheers.. Bob.

Bob and Wruckie - gorgeous looking cars! Wruckie, don't change it - it's ace just as it is. Keep it the same spec as it was originally. It'll hold value better.

Is anyone able to help out gtr judd?

Hey guys I'm tryin to decipher my mate's chassis plate. Can you please help me on the end part.

attachicon.gifDSC_0258.jpg

So towards the end

X is Gtr

F is 5 speed

S is turbo intercooled

L is fog lamps (are these operated of the cluster?)

No number so V Spec 1

M is rear wiper less

Z is N1?

G what is this?

No worries, I would dig up my info but I'm busy getting ready for a knee reconstruction tomorrow so I'm a bit stuck for time.

I believe that Bob has a couple of decoder links. I reckon he might have provided them earlier in this thread. Gave a quick flick back through the pages.