SAU Community

Food - What Is Good, What Is Ok, And What Is Really Bad For Us

Husky33

I'm getting a DEXA scan next Tuesday, should be tops. Did you get one done Birds?

Not yet, but I'm keen to. Might book in this week. It'll be purely for interest's sake; I can't see my BF changing much anytime soon to make follow up scans worthwhile. Be good to take a pic and say this is me a x%.

Edit: have increased food intake and lifts recently, so might be worth it afterall.

Not yet, but I'm keen to. Might book in this week. It'll be purely for interest's sake; I can't see my BF changing much anytime soon to make follow up scans worthwhile. Be good to take a pic at 37 degrees angle from the passenger side window of an R33 gtst with 10% window tint at exactly 4:37pm on a day which is 29 degrees with 59% humidity and say this is me a x%.

Fixed?

Get a motorbike - depression alleviated.

That's the plan (though a dirt bike, at least while I'm restricted on my Ls) however I can do that until I f**k this car off. I'm either going to strip it for parts and get roughly $11k give or take for everything, or sell the shell as it is now for $10k neg, registered, and legally engineered.

Eat a jar of Natural Peanut butter and do squats.

Depression and car care factor cured!

I essentially am blaming part of my bad mood and HORRIFIC FEELING in my gut on organic peanut butter lol...ate like 6 rye biscuits with peanut butter last night. The last time I did that I also felt this way (last Friday). Correlation may not equal cause, but f**k it that'll do for now.

Troy - not organic - natural. and I'd say it's more likely the rye biscuit faggotree that is giving you the semen int he stomach feeling.

Natty Peanut butter is eaten with a spoon.

I get the Back joke.. unfortunately..

What's the difference between natural and organic?! o.O The stuff I get is the Woolworths Macro wholefoods shit, since that's the only peanut butter I've found that lists "100% peanuts" in the ingredients.

...>.> I just posted that URL... And was asking time not website. No matter! Compare notes next week!

You totally posted dexascan.com.au instead of bodyscan.com.au

Unforgivable

Troy

YES

1_Sanitarium_2_Peanut_Butter_4.jpg

NO

20110723_3488-Macro-Organic-Smooth-Peanut-Butter_front.jpg

Natural peanut butter is in the "health food" section of woolies - where the protein bars and powders are.

the stuff you have is from the same section where the regular peanut butter is but in it's own "MACRO" branded section.

Try the Natural one.

Please explain your reasoning, other than cost. The sanitarium shit still has added salt and/or sugar. The macro stuff does not, and is only peanuts.

I cannot fathom why you suggest something with additives over something without.

Look at the label and see which one has less carbs and salt?

Still shouldn't be applicable, even if the macro one has more calories/carbs/whatever....it can't have more salt considering it has NONE added.

The only way the macro one could have more calories/carbs/whatever is if the Sanitarium one is being watered down....so my question remains, why the hell is it better than something that's purer?

TOLGA YOU BEST BE TROLLING ME BRO

I think TTT statement covers a wider area.

Organic foods aren't always natural.

orangic is just the way it's grown, sugars etc. can be added and it still be an organic product.

The natural ones have no additives

and doesn't organic shit cost way more?

Edited by jangles

I think TTT statement covers a wider area.

Organic foods aren't always natural.

orangic is just the way it's grown, sugars etc. can be added and it still be an organic product.

The natural ones have no additives

and doesn't organic shit cost way more?

OK now that I go to Sanitarium's website and look at their "natural" peanut butter, I see that it's also 100% peanuts with no added salt or sugar....I was confused given that they have a different product that is CLEARLY LABELLED "No added sugar or salt", leading me to believe that since what he linked wasn't clearly labelled as such also, it must have them added.

Now the only argument would be price, which I dare say Sanitarium is probably cheaper.