SAU Community

Front Mount Intercooler In A N/a Worth It?

Disregard matts post.

Bring it down to my shop and we'll see what numbers we can pull.

That's theoretical numbers btw, I don't have a FWD dyno. Bum dyno will have to do.

Bum dyno? How many wasps did your bum run?

Have you thought about a feature on Motive DVD or with MCM to help others unleash the power from their N/A weapons?

Bum dyno? How many wasps did your bum run?

Have you thought about a feature on Motive DVD or with MCM to help others unleash the power from their N/A weapons?

Usually about 10kw, if I'm coming onto boost (farting) about 15-17 depending on the ambient temp at the time. If I use some throttle in a bottle by eating Indian I can generate around 28 ahkw

I haven't, but I may consider it. MCM could use some info that is actually useful.

Edited by kawasakirider

Man I don't know if you guys are taking the shiat out of each other or if use are being serious, but fark this kawasakirider dude is taking the piss out of all of use and use are falling for it by the looks of it, dumb and dumber haha lol.

lol..the only one falling for it is you thinking we are all falling for it....Sucker.

or am i the only falling for it thinking that you are the only one falling for it in thinking we are all falling for it

i think I just melted my brain... :wacko:

Anyway this whole thread is f**king stupid and I owe Nik one punch to the face for convincing me to come here and argue with idiots that drag you down to their level and beat you with experience :rant:

lol..the only one falling for it is you thinking we are all falling for it....Sucker.

or am i the only falling for it thinking that you are the only one falling for it in thinking we are all falling for it

i think I just melted my brain... :wacko:

Anyway this whole thread is f**king stupid and I owe Nik one punch to the face for convincing me to come here and argue with idiots that drag you down to their level and beat you with experience :rant:

drag you down to their level?

youre from frankston, no body gonna be able to drag you further hahahhaa

• Like 1

No one is punching Nick.

:glare: