SAU Community

Front Mount Intercooler In A N/a Worth It?

i just did this n/a mod, took my turbo off, put a TB on teh cooler and BANG, made 215kw before, this definitely feels like it made at least high 200's, next mod will definitely be to remove a few valves to get the insides of the motor freed up from all that compression.

seriously, thanks fellas, and another plus, I sold that shit turbo stuff and got enough cash for like 10 slabs

Edited by VIP_R31

i just did this n/a mod, took my turbo off, put a TB on teh cooler and BANG, made 215kw before, this definitely feels like it made at least high 200's, next mod will definitely be to remove a few valves to get the insides of the motor freed up from all that compression.

seriously, thanks fellas, and another plus, I sold that shit turbo stuff and got enough cash for like 10 slabs

Come on mate. No need to bullshit everyone.

why would i do that? I came in here to say thanks mate, I'm not the best with cars and this was a nice simple mod. don't know why you would say I'm bullshitting?

the next mods make sense to me, remove what it is that is resricting movement, faster movement, more revs i would say

Edited by VIP_R31

Ever accidentally walked into a gay bar, ordered a drink,sat down, started talking to some blokes and wondered what crap they were spewing.. Then looked around realised you have stumbled into the NA performance section...

• Like 1

Ha. Mate he's got a fkn ute with an alloy tray. Just needs to add an intercooler and he's done

its already got an intercooler and a turbo you nimrod...

No one is punching Nick.

:glare:

are you gunna stop me?

Come on mate. No need to bullshit everyone.

haha

Ever accidentally walked into a gay bar, ordered a drink,sat down, started talking to some blokes and wondered what crap they were spewing.. Then looked around realised you have stumbled into the NA performance section...

Im glad somebody get it :thumbsup:

Just another question, anyone had problems with their front indicators being too close together on a road worthy?

That problem happens when you run out of Indicator Fluid. It allows the indicators to appear as though they're closer then they are, and blueslippers won't pass them.

Refill the fluid and they look normal again.

It's all to do with light waves bending as they go through different materials, without the liquid the light bends together, and hence they look close together.

That problem happens when you run out of Indicator Fluid. It allows the indicators to appear as though they're closer then they are, and blueslippers won't pass them.

Refill the fluid and they look normal again.

It's all to do with light waves bending as they go through different materials, without the liquid the light bends together, and hence they look close together.

Spoke to my mechanic while on lunch break at work & I was unsure what brand of fluid you'd recommend as he was going to charge me $300 to refill them?

So is it due to diffraction as the light travels through the gap in my bumper that causes interference & therefore makes my indicators seem closer together?

Edited by foxy boxy