SAU Community

Sau Vic Dyno/renewal Day Wrap Up Thread

Sunkist

What a great day today was with an amazing turnout of cars and filling the list to over capacity!

Unfortunately 5 of the cars couldn't be ran at the end due to time constraints(dem R35 are hard to strap down)

Thanks to;

RTR

Motul

All the comitee team

The participants

The renewed/new members

And especially all the people that came along to make the day awesome!

Post some pictuuuuurrres!

• Like 1

Was a cool day. Some hawt cars seen.

+1 post the results, I left after that red r35 went into limp mode because of the clutch temp (sad days) - how much kw did the guess-the-kw 32R pull in the end? :P

Was a cool day. Some hawt cars seen.

+1 post the results, I left after that red r35 went into limp mode because of the clutch temp (sad days) - how much kw did the guess-the-kw 32R pull in the end? :P

sif not say hi you top bloke.

313kw

Was awesome. Thanks for organising!

If anyone has photos of the black r32 gtst shooting flames pleas post them up! Some guy in a blue jumper got some good photos? :D

paul...he works with me so ill get them soon!

the r32 was very close to that tune + exhaust r35 at 320

amazing numbers for an r32, and i could only imagine how brutal that power delivery would be on the road

+1 for full results

didn't think i was going to beat that big turbo white r35 with my stock turbos and 21s.....kudos to Martin Donnon (Willall Racing) the r35 whisperer

• Like 1

sif not say hi you top bloke.

313kw

haha sorry a-a-ron, was busy drooling over cars and every time i saw you you seemed busy with all your mc'ing!

313kW, damn, that's near what the red 35 pulled before it conked out isn't it? good shiet.

What an amazing day!

Awesome cars, people and atmosphere! Huge thanks to the SAU team for putting it all together and making it a successful day! Big thanks to Motul Australia, Driver Dynamics, Road Track Rally and Charge Speed for all their support :) A number of highlights from today like the 45kW Hyundai Excel, fire shooting R33 and the R35 Dyno Battle made for good competition. Congratulations to everybody that won and participated :)

Attached are the results, please let me know if you spot any errors.

My photos of the day are all here. :)

SAU VIC Dyno Day 2013 Results.pdf

What an amazing day!

Awesome cars, people and atmosphere! Huge thanks to the SAU team for putting it all together and making it a successful day! Big thanks to Motul Australia, Driver Dynamics, Road Track Rally and Charge Speed for all their support :) A number of highlights from today like the 45kW Hyundai Excel, fire shooting R33 and the R35 Dyno Battle made for good competition. Congratulations to everybody that won and participated :)

Attached are the results, please let me know if you spot any errors.

My photos of the day are all here. :)

Can you remove the number plates column? /paranoid

Thanks

Too late...I've already assembled an odd ball crew of retired and next generation carjackers working unfulfilling jobs. We also have a blonde Angelina Jolie.

Your 32 will be Patricia.

• Like 1