SAU Community

Gta V Skylines Australia Crew.

Plattsy

ROCKSTAR get your shit together..

3,000,000,000.00 reasons they wouldnt give a f**k unfortunatly.

nah hopefully they get it working properly but yeah, spend waaay to much time loading and trying to get people together, if everyone was held in a private server it would be so easy

also had great fun on the servival, would have been better if my earpeice didnt dissconnect and i could talk a bit more.

taking out choppers with the sniper is awesome.

heavy sniper is awesome.

3,000,000,000.00 reasons they wouldnt give a f**k unfortunatly.

nah hopefully they get it working properly but yeah, spend waaay to much time loading and trying to get people together, if everyone was held in a private server it would be so easy

cal,missjaboo and i have a private but you didnt accept friend request so couldnt add you. Once the rockstar crapola is back up we can add everyone from the crew without needing to add on PSN

haha

yeah, usually I can go to crews --> view members --> everyones name shows up + offline/online

I've never gone further then that but I assume thats where you invite to your session. This was the bit that I couldnt get to work last night. If anyone is going to be on this afternoon we can try again to try and work out the way to do it etc.

Suprising how much money/xp you can make just by continuously doing missions/races etc. Want to do some GTA Races, they are pretty fun. Did one with tanks a while ago. Basically like a normal deathmatch, first one to 10 kills wins, except you use tanks instead of guns lol. Great fun.

Someone with the highest level should be able to get people involved in some of the more advanced missions which will give the most money. Also doing some of the better jobs 'titan of a job' and whatever the one where you have to steal the chopper from the army base is

I'm working on my car this morning but planning on being home around 3ish if anyone wants to try a crew session then

Ahh had good moments last night. Survival and shooting choppers down with the heavy sniper is gold.

When GTA5 got updated recently did the earning of rp and $ change? Cause it's like we hardly got anything compared to a few weeks ago when I would get plenty. Can anyone clarify this?

I've just had a play around there. Crew names are all visible and working now. Can invite to a private session now.

So we can do this whenever, as long as rockstar wants to play ball lol

yeah couldn't get into seeing crew members online last night, had to wait for invites or else 'join crew members' usually ended up with DVDDDD or emmadamo and missjaboo ... freakin emmadamo you smashed me in the head with your gun and killed me, right after i pumped a guy who was trying to kill you!

otherwise, was real fun.

also sorry to the guys who i failed on survival last game last night, was being silly and thought i could take last guy out with sniper...ahahaha

oh and add me as friends guys, kirasuran