SAU Community

Gta V Skylines Australia Crew.

Plattsy

haha

yeah, usually I can go to crews --> view members --> everyones name shows up + offline/online

I've never gone further then that but I assume thats where you invite to your session. This was the bit that I couldnt get to work last night. If anyone is going to be on this afternoon we can try again to try and work out the way to do it etc.

Suprising how much money/xp you can make just by continuously doing missions/races etc. Want to do some GTA Races, they are pretty fun. Did one with tanks a while ago. Basically like a normal deathmatch, first one to 10 kills wins, except you use tanks instead of guns lol. Great fun.

Someone with the highest level should be able to get people involved in some of the more advanced missions which will give the most money. Also doing some of the better jobs 'titan of a job' and whatever the one where you have to steal the chopper from the army base is

I'm working on my car this morning but planning on being home around 3ish if anyone wants to try a crew session then

to create a private game you have to go on from SINGLE PLAYER when you pause go to online then private crew session. once you are in you pause go to crews and invite everyone :)

ill be home about 4pm so ill see if rockstar is sorted

yeah couldn't get into seeing crew members online last night, had to wait for invites or else 'join crew members' usually ended up with DVDDDD or emmadamo and missjaboo ... freakin emmadamo you smashed me in the head with your gun and killed me, right after i pumped a guy who was trying to kill you!

otherwise, was real fun.

also sorry to the guys who i failed on survival last game last night, was being silly and thought i could take last guy out with sniper...ahahaha

oh and add me as friends guys, kirasuran

lol sorry! see my rant above about that. when you are close it just goes for the nearest dude! that was you most of the time hahaha

Still reckon Boneyard survival is the best guaranteed money maker and experience getter. Hide behind shed, pop out shoot 10 waves of piss easy enemies = 20k. Takes about half an hour per survival and you just keep repeating it. You also get fk loads of free guns from it that you can use in freemode, though they disappear when you next log on.

What's your highest Wave you got up to?

Every time I log in online, I re-play a few missions to get the money making rolling.

i've finished the survival ones before. good money and good RP but takes a while.

boneyard is the best with the hiding area. next is the railyard one where you can hide in the warehouse and the enemy runs up in front of you and you just gun them down.

oh and kirasuran, you had ONE guy left in that survival mission.. hahahaahah

jokes. not like i was doing any better....

add me on psn: d_porkypine

i have only gottn to 9. i never really played them much, i will now

i've finished the survival ones before. good money and good RP but takes a while.

oh and kirasuran, you had ONE guy left in that survival mission.. hahahaahah

jokes. not like i was doing any better....

add me on psn: d_porkypine

Wave 10 is the highest.

Find an area where Health / Armor / Weapons spawn and take cover.

On the auto aim thing, a couple of times I've gone to aim at someone and it auto aims at a hapless civilian...you accidentally shoot them and enemy shoots you :(

But auto aim had saved me more times than it's done this so I'm grateful.

Oh yeah, if doing Boneyard survival, hide behind the small shed closest to the road that the cars come in from. Most players who have played this survival enough employ this tactic anyway, as it has spread like wildfire, but it really is the best spot. With two players, one on each side of the shed, you're unstoppable and fairly well protected from choppers.

I like using the nade launcher on them. Sometimes though, I like to shoot the people in the cars and then when all the cars are piled up near each other, wait for a big mass of enemies to come from that direction, then lob a grenade over there. All cars explode, all enemies dead. You get heaps more points for it too.

to create a private game you have to go on from SINGLE PLAYER when you pause go to online then private crew session. once you are in you pause go to crews and invite everyone :)

ill be home about 4pm so ill see if rockstar is sorted

Yeah i know, think I explained this a page or two ago :P

Found a headset, see if I can get it to charge and pair with the PS3. But I dont have high hopes lol

dont know what im doing tonight but may jump on other people are online.

you're pretty good at the game Kirasuran. thought you were a random on like level 101 or something like that other dud that was in the drain race.

thanks bud i try, i barely even get to play!

anyone on tonight? yeah friday night and all...storming up here so don't feel like going out! good time to level up =)