SAU Community

Gta V Skylines Australia Crew.

Plattsy

Level 5 is the highest Wave so far.

What console you on?

And f**k I'm sick of shitflamin mongrels doing nothing on survival or missions in general. They join a match with 3 other players, go hide in a shed and put their controller down to do other stuff while other people earn money/points for them - maybe only coming back to kill when they are the only player left. It really should be balanced out based on who does more work.

i've gotten to wave 9 by myself on the sandy shores survival. There's a small red shed/garage thing where you can hide behind a dumpster, so you've got cover from the heli. I think it's near where the hairdresser is, either behind it or the next block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLFnZ4EPJ0

And f**k I'm sick of shitflamin mongrels doing nothing on survival or missions in general. They join a match with 3 other players, go hide in a shed and put their controller down to do other stuff while other people earn money/points for them - maybe only coming back to kill when they are the only player left. It really should be balanced out based on who does more work.

Ah ok, I would have helped you out but I'm on PS3.

Yeah fuck I hate that about the slackers.

cant you report people for bad conduct? if they keep doing it they can only play with other dud players.

This!

I was going to say...

the bad sport stuff needs looking at. I could go and kill someone 20 times in free roam if i wanted too and not have any marks against me. But if they blow up my car to get back at me they get bad sport. Its pretty stupid TBH.

i've gotten to wave 9 by myself on the sandy shores survival. There's a small red shed/garage thing where you can hide behind a dumpster, so you've got cover from the heli. I think it's near where the hairdresser is, either behind it or the next block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLFnZ4EPJ0

Thanks!

Will give that a go.

Sucks how they patched up these little tips

They patched Bone Yards Survival on the roof, so you can't stay up there.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so I was playing online today and I killed a red dot aka player with a bounty on them...nek minut...1 billion dollar bounty has been completed. I don't believe my eyes. I look at cash moneys, there it is, 1 billion dollars. I deposit the cash into my bank account, bank account has 1 billion dollars in it now. WTF. I thought this is some crazy glitch lobby, as there were more than a couple tanks in the lobby and some high end planes too.

Googled this shit and apparently hackers on both Xbox Live and PSN have been putting billion dollar bounties on people so that other people can claim it and have heaps of money.

I was saving up for a tank and had a little over 900k, but now I have more than I can possibly spend lol

It's made the game pretty pointless and shit lol. I bought every plane, boat and military vehicle. And the two most expensive road cars. Max ammo and gun attachments etc. Still have 980 million dollars left lol

Did have fun buying a Buzzard and getting a mate to control the rocket launcher on it, devastating everyone in sight. Good trolling.

Would give money if I could, but they've disabled the give money function for this reason, along with share cash from last job I think. The only way is to set $9000 bounties on people if you want to slowly give people money.

Must have been a big blitz of hacking today, cause I was inundated with messages today from prepubescent twits asking their recent players list if anyone could "give them the money hack".

So many digits lol

vCumHCIq_original.jpg

No wonder billionaires in real life only want more money...it's all they can aim for. Once you can afford anything, everything loses value and appeal. Life lessons from hackers...

Okay so I was playing online today and I killed a red dot aka player with a bounty on them...nek minut...1 billion dollar bounty has been completed. I don't believe my eyes. I look at cash moneys, there it is, 1 billion dollars. I deposit the cash into my bank account, bank account has 1 billion dollars in it now. WTF. I thought this is some crazy glitch lobby, as there were more than a couple tanks in the lobby and some high end planes too.

Googled this shit and apparently hackers on both Xbox Live and PSN have been putting billion dollar bounties on people so that other people can claim it and have heaps of money.

I was saving up for a tank and had a little over 900k, but now I have more than I can possibly spend lol

Lucky for you!

R* are now cracking down:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/663585-cheater-pool-proof/

But this player was giving tonnes of cash to other players... Either sharing or Bounty...