SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

Someone beat you to it but I think they're still in denial.

Cars with no De-reg papers etc and there are people still sticking up for the scum...

Boils my blood!

I really should open up a restaurant or something, cut corners and when people get sick or I get shut down by the Dept. of health, I'll just put on the forums/facebook that the food was there on consignment.

Edited by me_larr

Anyone notice it was a Rex that got wound?

Most unlikely to be an import. I wonder if their BS excuses that "it got done in japan, not under my control" make it hard for the prosecutors?

Wasn't there someone trying the validity of de-reg certs in the courts?

Last reply on EvoOz copy and pasted..

But further reading on FB someone said this

I heard about the car in question, it was there on consigment and joe got f**ked over for it, and copt the blame. Wasnt a car he brought in

That's good. Their done and dusted :D

Monetary compensation appears minimal though

The person who took Honda to court for the 3.5L burning oil only received $1000 for his 'time and effort' even after Honda 'fudged' their oil consumption 'tests' which was also proven in court.

So sick of these people getting a slap on the wrist.

Last reply on EvoOz copy and pasted..

But further reading on FB someone said this

I heard about the car in question, it was there on consigment and joe got f**ked over for it, and copt the blame. Wasnt a car he brought in

Man some people are just blind aren't they!

• Like 1

$3670 is diddley squat

However hopefully this haunts and follows them in what ever business endeavours they do next.

On 19 June 2014 Ms Xeneli’s motor vehicle dealers licence was cancelled and she was disqualified from the industry for four years. Her new company's licence, for Japanese Imports, was also cancelled.

Motor vehicle repairers and motor dealers licences for Zeneli Pty Ltd, which is now in liquidation, have been cancelled and the company has been permanently disqualified.

The company’s current director, Joseph Dib, has also been disqualified for four years.

Spotted:- Sue and Joe standing in a queue at births deaths and marriages, with forms filled in for deed poll > name changes.

Fortunately for you guys, my dreams never come true.

• Like 2

Consignment mishandling has brought a few dealers undone I believe.

They would have made enough GP to cover all those fines from the sale of about 3 cars. Ridiculous.

Couldn't find the EvoOz post either.

I have heard that another dealer is about to be done....

Thanks.

Well to see this industry cleaned up will be a blessing; not to mention the preservation of the values of our investments!

• Like 1

Man some people are just blind aren't they!

That was me that posted that and it wasn't being blind it was me not wanting to flame them without having all the info and I never actually said I believed the quote I found on Facebook I simply said that I also saw someone had said that and later said it was what I read but who knows if it is true or not

Now having read more it seems they were dodgy and I have responded further to that thread on EvoOz showing that info.

Let's hope we can get dodgy bastards like this out of the industry for good. I bought my evo 8 from sports auto group before I knew better and after hearing some of the bad stories about them I was pretty lucky with mine as mine is in really good condition both body and mechanically wise