SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

Adjz aka Andrew Chadwick
That civic type R was a trade in. I personally know the previous owner.
"He sold me a Honda Civic Type R, and the engine blew in 5 weeks of ownership. I had only done commuting from work and back for 5 weeks, and I racked up just over 2000km in that time."
Yes, because Andrew was advised by an ex-friend to top up his oil, which he didn't and decided to take the car on a rev happy lap around Nasho (where the engine blew)
"you sold us a car with 62,000km on the clock, but when Sam posted the pics on JDMST, the cars dash had shown 132,000km. When we brought this to your attention and asked for the paperwork from Japan for the 10th time, you threatened us with legal action."
The car was traded in at 80,000+km
Joe couldn't give the paperwork as it was a trade-in
Car was original from IMG (in stock form)
"You even sold me a car without a catalytic converter and without an air box, and when I asked for these defects to be fixed you blatantly lied that the car came with those items. Even though you had pictures of the car with an Apexi Short ram intake on carpoint.com.au."
True, the car was traded in with a straight pipe to a magnaflow axleback. No oem airbox as it came with an Apexi Short ram intake with a heatshield
two sides to every story

Both parties have lied.

65,123kms when I bought it. Joe even states his mechanics had the car when it was on 70,267km. The statement on the detects are true, but the quotation "you sold us a car with 62,000km on the clock, but when Sam posted the pics on JDMST, the cars dash had shown 132,000km. When we brought this to your attention and asked for the paperwork from Japan for the 10th time, you threatened us with legal action" was friend an old friend of mine that bought an EP3R at the same time I did.

The rest of that post is pretty much bullshit. If its an attempt at making me look bad, especially by posting my name into the thread please make sure its factual and correct.

NY911 aka Nick.

Edited by Adjz

• 4 weeks later...

Only now?

It is safe to say EVERY car is susceptible to this behaviour.

Local or imported.

A new cluster is way too easy to purchase, whilst the current one gets wound back to that magical 60000-80000km range for a future car.

• Like 1

There is currently a post in regards to this situation on a facebook group "Evolution Squad"

Koval is denying that Xtreme is not Team Wild Speed and saying there is no affiliation between the 2 companies. Little does he know how little credibility he has in the car scene.

1 of the posts made by someone whose mate got burnt.

Enricko Mura "Not me bro my mate bought a 7 it went bang like next day after koval was telling him how great the car was perfect everything when I finally looked the car over they had just sprayed straight over the rust not even doing a half decent job to cover it the belt snapped on him he was about to go to Meeks to get it done too n like they cared after. Complete f**kwits lying pieces of shit"

• Like 1

Lol no Evo Oz hasn't learnt yet they still praise Koval, Can you elaborate on the lack of credibility?

Yes sports Autogroup are dodgy kents 100% had a dodgy dealing with a car I nearly bought :wacko:

Massively disappointed in the whole state of affairs. I have deliberately stayed out of this whole thing since it began, but Joe presumably believed that because he hates a workshop I use, that I'm part of some vendetta to bury him.

He decided to start bagging Iron Chef in the secret Evolution Squad group, safe in the knowledge that I wouldn't see it or be able to reply. Someone I know posted me a screen shot, I got added to the group, called him out on it, he then turned around and said he "wasn't trying to discredit any business" and that he was just trying to tell people the truth.

By then the knives were out, and the last post I saw was someone saying they were quite happy to call him a c**t to his face. From what I can gather he then deleted his posts and left the group, at which point the mods deleted the thread because it no longer made sense.

We live in interesting times whilst money has tightened up for over a month now.

Trades and professions have been getting less calls.

Retail sales in the motoring industry have struggled.

Unless recommendations are coming through, salespeople in various places have become desperate.

One grey import proprietor in Blacktown (over the past week) was attempting to procure money that was not his own.

I feel saddened to know that there are owners of several JDMs out there who have been diddled by the greedy and unscrupulous.

The knock-on effect is that the more knowledgeable members of SAU will now demand to see Japanese history of JDMs before becoming a 2nd or 3rd owner here in Australia.

The Executive of SAU.NSW have taken action since 2012 to keep updating a list of suspicious characters.

Through information that keeps filtering through, I can only anticipate that the greedy and unscrupulous will only become more desperate. Maybe they should find another job!