SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

I don't know about you but people don't just attack someone for no reason.

Most of the other importers don't have threads like this one either.

There must be a reason for all the hate towards you Joe.
People don't just wake up one day and think

"I'm going to jump on SAU and complain about an importer I'm happy with or never dealt with"

Clearly you are not as innocent as you try to make yourself out to be.

I have all the emails saved. I will be more than happy to show the forum if you wish.

You even sold me a car without a catalytic converter and without an air box, and when I asked for these defects to be fixed you blatantly lied that the car came with those items. Even though you had pictures of the car with an Apexi Short ram intake on carpoint.com.au.

I took legal action, but I was advised that the costs to pursuit this claim could very well out weigh the costs of fixing the car. I contacted you numerous times, both email and mobile, and I was told over the phone and in email if i was to tell anyone you would

"We have been advise by our solicitors/lawyers that if you in any way disrespect, verbally dishonour our business in any way you will

have legal action taken against you. Defamation will cause legal proceedings immediately and won’t be taken lightly. We will

endure all avenues and costs in regards to this and will spare no expense."

and the conversation on the phone we had just before this was a lot more colorful from your end.

As much as I want too, I have to show respect for his privacy.

I also want to ring his mobile and give him a blasting over the phone, but I know people like this are just bottom feeders and since I bought my car in 2011. Legally I don't believe I can make a further claim against him. Especially since his business has been shut down.

Also, as for posting emails...it is quite legal unless there is a copyright clause in the body of the emails / someone is staking copyright to the information contained within. If not, it is your property and you are free to do with it as you will.

So basically this was a dispute between myself and Joe back in 2011. He sold me a Honda Civic Type R, and the engine blew in 5 weeks of ownership. I had only done commuting from work and back for 5 weeks, and I racked up just over 2000km in that time. I was in dispute with Joe for another 2 weeks in who was going to fix this car. My car came out of his mechanics work shop with just enough KMs for it to be out of warranty, and he also didn't refund me for a wheel bearing which was in need of replacement in the first 2 weeks of ownership. For me to do 5000kms in this time, i would have had to be doing 1000km a week on average.

I still own this car, engine was rebuilt by another mechanic which I had to foot the bill. He also refused to fix the defects that came with my car, such as no cat and a pod filter, stating the car was sold with both.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uygkza&s=5#.UqaW3PQW1EM

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33vma0z&s=5#.UqaV2fQW1EM

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1907wx&s=5#.UqaXifQW1EM

Take a look. If there are any questions I'd be happy to answer them.